Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Rassvet

This discussion ended 356 days ago and I remember well, many Messi haters misteriously disappeared for weeks and months. One particular guy with David Villa avatar never came back. Talking shit now is irrelevant.

Hristo Stoichkov was featured recently on a Bulgarian podcast. He discussed Maradona and Messi, on Maradona he said: "Those mice (cowards*) around him killed him. I told the truth to his face. These folks are using you for their own benefit. Know truly who your friends are. That was my last conversation with Maradona."

On Messi: "Messi is a myth. He's a family guy, just like me and when he says NO!, know that you are not welcome in his life."
He was back a few days later...then Messi boys cried to get him permabanned again once they realized he can still bitchslap them around for fun regardless of Messi winning a WC* or not.

KingLeo10

He was back a few days later...then Messi boys cried to get him permabanned again once they realized he can still bitchslap them around for fun regardless of Messi winning a WC* or not.

:lol: Still doesn't explain why you were missing for months, OG cuck :mou:

Windhook

Yeah, he was around for a few days past that, testing the ground, praying nobody disrespect his constant agenda "Messi didn't win 15 CLs for Barca during his career". You are portraying the guy as a saint. Then he poofed, unable to cope with it.

JohnN

Rassy disappeared for two months at least. Went together with fati for some meditation and anger management... worst thing for all the CR fanboiz in the forum is that no one bites any bait anymore. The debate is settled for everyone even remotely related to football.
Messi is elevated to a status only two other players in the history of the sport have managed. And no matter what negative thing anyone can find about him, and there are plenty, as for every other human, he is now standing among the immortals of football. A joy for any true barca fan.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

What a joke lmao!

Read the last few pages of this thread.

A certain poster bites like the most rabid dog every single time. Even without any bait half the time.... :lol: :lol:
I suspect he bites for his own personal enjoyment, rather than out of necessity due to being irked. There is a massive difference.

It's true. Nobody cares about comments that try to throw shade on Messi achievements any more. His world cup win has cemented his place as the greatest of all time amongst pretty much every semi knowledgeable football fan out there.

In my opinion he didn't need the world cup to cement GOAT status. As a man who watched him week in, week out, it was abundantly clear to me that he was the best footballer ever quite early on in his career.

It actually boggles my mind to understand how anyone who watched him weekly could come up with any other conclusion. And don't get me started on the absolutely laughable Messi Vs Ronaldo debate which is arguably the stupidest conversation that has ever existed in our sport. Messi is absolutely stratospheres clear. You have to laugh that comparisons were made for so long by the easily manipulated sheeple.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I rate Messi's career in three phases:

1. 2008-2012 + 2015 GOAT Messi form 90min of a match, played probably the best individual game you've ever seen

2. 2013-2022: The punching bag in cl

3. 2022-now: Genius moments-Messi

Temptation

I suspect he bites for his own personal enjoyment, rather than out of necessity due to being irked. There is a massive difference.

How convenient! A Messi fan biting is just for fun while a Ronaldo fan(Fati in this case coz I'm not a Ronaldo fan) saying anything is biting and irked. :lol: :lol:

Also, don't make this about Messi vs Ronaldo.

Even if Messi is the GOAT, it doesn't change the fact that Messi fans here are hilariously easy to wind up. :lol:

KingLeo10

:lol: Ain't no Barca fan holding midnight vigils or disappearing for months and months due to sheer devastation :mou:

The GOAT made it too easy to slap you lot around :mou:

Temptation

:lol: Ain't no Barca fan holding midnight vigils or disappearing for months and months due to sheer devastation :mou:

The GOAT made it too easy to slap you lot around :mou:

Another blatant lie by you to save face. :lol:

I was the first one to congratulate Messi and Argentina for winning the WC despite disliking the team.

Take cojones to do that. It's okay you won't get it.

Home of Barca Fans