Lionel Messi - v7

SmilerBam

Let's hope The GOAT , the 6 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 10 times best player in Spain , 7 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade and Laureus award scores against Eibar.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20830]Hardy[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16735]bismp[/MENTION]

[MENTION=29773]Rassvet[/MENTION]

And let's hope that will not be his last game for Barcelona.

The news of Messi planning to leave Barca broke February last year by multiple Spanish radio stations. No one took it seriously back then, but in hindsight... Probably leaked by someone in the board. Barto could have come to an agreement and sold him I think, but kept ghosting Messi until he was just pissed enough to go through with the burofax.

Bartomeu was never going to let Messi leave, for free or for 200m.

He was never going to allow himself to be remembered as the Barcelona President who pushed Messi out of the door.

That sound like an episode of The Soprano.

sickstar

I overslept this night (look its my time zone)
Woke up and saw the score and just

Ah, i know, the motivation has gone

But then i saw messi's score in whoscored, what's this, 9.8 in a defeated team, what's going on here? Then i saw, dribble 14 disposessed 5 bad touches 3, lots of solo run trial... i think he's just a bit frustated. And 6 accurate long balls, quite many. Strange game. Anyway what a weird alba placement.

Horatio

You're welcome
Don't know what he did this season but in retrospect he looked really fit. Played a lot but never looked gassed.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think they want to sign any older players, but Messi at Man Utd would be intriguing if he leaves.

KingLeo10

I don't think they want to sign any older players, but Messi at Man Utd would be intriguing if he leaves.

United actually has a decent squad. The problem is their manager is nothing more than average. I doubt Messi wants to waste time under anyone who's not good (Poch) to elite (Pep) level.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
United actually has a decent squad. The problem is their manager is nothing more than average. I doubt Messi wants to waste time under anyone who's not good (Poch) to elite (Pep) level.

That is the problem yeah because I expect Man Utd to invest heavily at positions they need to strengthen and really get back to challenging for the EPL title if Solskj?r can get it right.

ItachiXXX

Start of the season, this sub blaming Messi. That Barca will be better without him, people count his every lose ball. Messi carrying overrated hype is the reason why Barca look decent this season. If he play this year in a different team like PSG or MCity he can win CL and Bdor, what another wasted season

Flavius

I say this since 2019. He won't stand a chance winning big titles with this squad. We just aren't good enough, mentally and physically. Most of the starters are very old in my opinion to compete in all 3 competitions.
But it's okay, a 20yo Aguero it's coming lol

Rassvet

It would be interesting to see him in a super squad at City. If they sign Messi, Kane, Nuno Mendes, and a DM...they could have Bayern like dominance of English football in the coming years. PSG is probably still most likely if he does leave, although their squad would need a bit more tinkering for it to work out very well.

Hardy

next year there will be the world cup, the last chance for him. if messi goes to city or psg he can miss 10 matches and both teams would still compete for the title, in other words he can manage himself focusing for the CL, something that here will never happen because this team is pure shit and we don't have a manager with authority to rest messi. wonder if this factor could affect his decision.

Home of Barca Fans