Lionel Messi - v7

Porque

So we are back to where we started, or where we always have been. If City are interested they have to make a formal bid, from which Bartolona can accept/reject/negotiate.

Man City want something like 25m for Eric Garcia with a year on his contract and zero marketable benefit and sporting achievement, so they will have to submit a big offer for Messi.

Leaving on a free right now is going to result in years of dispute in the cards and potential huge liabilities. It won't be worth it for anyone outside of the lawyers.

Messigician

So we are back to where we started, or where we always have been. If City are interested they have to make a formal bid, from which Bartolona can accept/reject/negotiate.

Man City want something like 25m for Eric Garcia with a year on his contract and zero marketable benefit and sporting achievement, so they will have to submit a big offer for Messi.

Leaving on a free is going to result in years of dispute in the cards and potential huge liabilities. It won't be worth it for anyone outside of the lawyers.

This

FCBfan22

As I said a lot of times... This is irrepairable now and we should negotiate.

50m + Garcia +Silva is a realistic price.

Nazario1985

Leaving on a free right now is going to result in years of dispute in the cards and potential huge liabilities. It won't be worth it for anyone outside of the lawyers.

Even Messi is not going to accept to leave for free as it can fire backs with a possible ban.

They will agree on some deal, knowing Barca will loose Messi for free in 10 months or less and they can do nothing about it. And that's not a good leverage at all for negotiation

Barto doesn't give a shit about the second option as it will not be under his term

ManusXavi

Lionel could smash the pot plants in the office with a sledge hammer i mean know the police would be involved but wouldn't that help his cause? I know that would help me leave my job if I was being held hostage

Jenks

150 million. In cash or in cash+players.

I doubt it would be anywhere near that high, not when Barcelona risk losing him for free depending on the legal wranglings. It'll probably be half that, a negotiated deal to spare Barcelona the risk of losing him for nothing, and also the arseache of keeping him at the club against his will for a season.

Nazario1985

Just loud barking to try some intimidation.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">🗣| <a href="https://twitter.com/Alfremartinezz?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Alfremartinezz</a>: <br><br>?La Liga gets into this issue because it is one of the most affected by a possible departure of Messi but it does not seem very normal that it is pronounced as a result of journalistic information or erroneous interpretations. Tebas likes that.?</p>— City Chief (@City_Chief) <a href="https://twitter.com/City_Chief/status/1300047376074317824?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 30, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Givenchy

Lost so much respect for Messi after this. hes behaved like a spoilt brat, still one of my top 3 favourite players but the way hes treated his loyal fans is disgusting.

If Messi is so sure hes no longer a Barca player, the least he could do is hold a press conference and thank the fans, sadly he doesn't give a shit. Neymar-like.

Tackle

Lost so much respect for Messi after this. hes behaved like a spoilt brat, still one of my top 3 favourite players but the way hes treated his loyal fans is disgusting.

If Messi is so sure hes no longer a Barca player, the least he could do is hold a press conference and thank the fans, sadly he doesn't give a shit. Neymar-like.

Don't disrespect Ney like that.

Messigician

Neymar was 10x more professional lmfao

Stoichkov1

La liga statement doesn't mean shit, they can't block the transfer as Messi will ask FIFA for a provisial transfer request which he will get according to law. La liga has no legal power outside of Spain and FIFA>La liga anyway. It's just Tebas pushing his agenda.

Nazario1985

Read past comments to know how stupid your "DESIRE" for a player to state some shit THAT IS NOT CONFIRMED YET.

wth you want him to say ? i want to leave ? who gives a shit if HE IS NOT LEAVING anyway.

you are asking for something that has NEVER been Done in pro football Bar the fiasco with Coutinho even then it was ... just tears

Stoichkov1

He will once the legal battle is settled.

Home of Barca Fans