Lionel Messi - v7

hendryrusli

What kind of captain is this.. Messi is a drama queen turned out.
Goal player and worst captain of all time

Surely you don't mean it?

Messi didn't ask for this. He's given so much for the club and Bartomeu screws it up in over 6 years.
I can't count how many times Messi single-handedly saves Barcelona from losing. He needs good supporting casts in the team and he never gets it because of Bartomeu / Abidal.

Nazario1985

If Messi leaves it only means he have no hope things are going to change in the next 3 years.

Which means we are stuck with the likes of Barto

fergus90

If Messi leaves it only means he have no hope things are going to change in the next 3 years.

Which means we are stuck with the likes of Barto

Barto has got to go anyway, and his chosen successor stands no chance purely on his association with the man who was in charge when Messi left prematurely.

JamDav1982

Surely you don't mean it?

Messi didn't ask for this. He's given so much for the club and Bartomeu screws it up in over 6 years.
I can't count how many times Messi single-handedly saves Barcelona from losing. He needs good supporting casts in the team and he never gets it because of Bartomeu / Abidal.

You think Messi is unhappy having to play with Suarez or having Valverde as coach?

If had his way Barca probably have MSN and Valverde on the bench.

The club have made a meal of it and in big part to listening too much to Messi and amigos and making decisions based on how they may react.

Board should go but old core with influence needed ripped out as well. It was then up to Messi if wanted to stay or go and going. Which is fair enough as at stage of career may not want to be part of rebuild needed.

Should not be allowed to break his contract for free though.

malvolio

I said the likes of barto ...

Anyway Apparently Messi thoughts of leaving Barcelona has generated more than 10 Millions tweets in less than 12 hours.

ManCity gonna sell some shirts if it happens !!!

The BPL bosses, Sky Sports, BT Sports, BBC and Amazon are all having a collective wank fest right now

While La Liga went from "The league of stars" to a fat injured Hazard and one impotent Griezmann :lol:

Giginho75

My congrats to all Barca fans of this forum who wanted VALVERDE OUT in january...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Are you even surprised? He's always being like this. Acting on whims and being feeble.

I am not surprised. Still disappointed though. When you think about it, Bartomeu stood out as voice of stability and re-assurance. What did players do?

Home of Barca Fans