Lionel Messi - v7

Nazario1985

Pep won't sign him for one reason, he would lost the power he has over the players. By signing Leo, Pep would become no.2 there and he can't afford that. City won't sign Leo. If Leo goes he will probably go to PSG or Inter.

After spending nearly a billion & half with total fuck ups in CL, Pep doesn't have the last word.

If the boss of the club want Messi & the latter accept pep can go f*** himself

JPM85

Fine if you go, but the way it's happening is painful.
Please leave with all your amigos and start playing for Miami FC or something.

Time to get rid of our board + amigos, it's has been too long we have enjoyed our club.
All started after Roma, but board started to spend 400M extra on players that don't fit with the amigos + 2 trainers who never did a shit on training.

FDJ started to do additional training outside of the club because our training lacks intensity.
The moment Setien came in, it took them 1 week to put the pressure on them having their relaxing modus back.

Any player who cannot run 15km within one hour, should be get rid off.
The game has changed, time to move!

Tackle

Lionel Messi has already spoken with Manchester City and City have informed him that they are going for him. [cadena ser]

Pep Guardiola has spoken by phone with Leo and has been very interested in Messi being the icing on the cake for Manchester City. Messi is now looking for an ambitious project and he could find it together with Pep Guardiola. [onda cero]

Don't block him or demand something outrageous like 200m+. Get a decent fee and move on. Respect his wishes.

Nazario1985

Messi stayed in this club just because he loves this shirt !!!

And yet people treat him like shit & all this club de amigos theorists !!!

Now he's thinking about finishing his career on a good note & can't see it happen with this club anymore.

Barca without him will be back to the Reiziger era !! or even lower with Barto

Nazario1985

Time to get rid of our board + amigos, it's has been too long we have enjoyed our club.
All started after Roma, but board started to spend 400M extra on players that don't fit with the amigos + 2 trainers who never did a shit on training.

FDJ started to do additional training outside of the club because our training lacks intensity.
The moment Setien came in, it took them 1 week to put the pressure on them having their relaxing modus back.

Captain dead brain at it's best

JPM85

People seems to forget what was this club before Ronaldinho & Messi ?

Still a damn good team or did you started watching in 2001?

This club is bigger than any player ever played for this club.
We had said goodbye to Johan Cruijff, Maradona, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Romario, Stoichkov, Xavi, Iniesta etc..
Same way we will say goodbye to Messi

mc_lovin

Lionel Messi has already spoken with Manchester City and City have informed him that they are going for him. [cadena ser]

Pep Guardiola has spoken by phone with Leo and has been very interested in Messi being the icing on the cake for Manchester City. Messi is now looking for an ambitious project and he could find it together with Pep Guardiola. [onda cero]

Don't block him or demand something outrageous like 200m+. Get a decent fee and move on. Respect his wishes.

Ronaldo set the precedent. I guess 80-100ME would be fair.

The cynic in me is weirdly okay with this. We can field a decent team with or without Messi next season.

hendryrusli

I couldn't agree with you more the whole board needs to be sacked.
The way they handle the transfer market is outrageous and this is unacceptable.
We have to refocus to La Masia and stop overspending on a paticular player.
Last but not least, get the right coach that suits our playing style.

SG-7

I think that Messi will perform like Shevchenko at Chelsea.
A total meh.

He is on a huge decline, he never played in another league plus a new team won't be built around him.

If he stays, we won't win anything.
If he leaves, it will be even worse for him.

A lose-lose situation.

Wht the fk did i just read.

Jesus i need so alcohol to wash my eyes.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything

Man Never thought he'd actually go there considering how much he values having stability in his family environment.

Totally agree a 120m fee or there abouts would be beneficial for all involved i just hope that barto isnt able to stupidly spend it on lautaro which would basically continue to fuck us.

Messi stayed in this club just because he loves this shirt !!!

And yet people treat him like shit & all this club de amigos theorists !!!

Now he's thinking about finishing his career on a good note & can't see it happen with this club anymore.

Barca without him will be back to the Reiziger era !! or even lower with Barto

You are over emotional and not very logical at this time, maybe chill out and relax a bit. Barto has already damaged the club almost beyond repair the positive is that he wont be here much longer (6 months at best).

Still a damn good team or did you started watching in 2001?

This club is bigger than any player ever played for this club.
We had said goodbye to Johan Cruijff, Maradona, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Romario, Stoichkov, Xavi, Iniesta etc..
Same way we will say goodbye to Messi

He doesn't come across as a Barca supporter, He seems to support players more so than clubs, quite a few here do that actually.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

They should stop bickering and using lawyers.

If Leo wants to leave, they should sit down and discuss it. Set a realistic price for him. 120m euros. It's beneficial for both parties. Stop the nonsense and get on with it.

Nazario1985

I love both Barca and Messi. And I think Messi's departure will be good for both of them.

Messi departure will be good for Messi.

But it will be funny how shit will turn after him.

This club have zero vision & hoping for a new Messi that will never come.

Bar?a fans are now like Argentina fans 5-6 years ago asking Messi to leave so the Team will be better !!!

Home of Barca Fans