Lionel Messi - v7

Raketa10

So La Liga start is behind the corner and we literally have no team and no plan! A total collapse of the club that was more that just a football club few years ago. AC Milan 2.0 incoming!

malvolio

So La Liga start is behind the corner and we literally have no team and no plan! A total collapse of the club that was more that just a football club few years ago. AC Milan 2.0 incoming!

nah brah. it's what most "fans" in here wanted. out with the old, in with the new. club gets rid of the amigos cancer and progresses with bartomeu :lol:

SG-7

I personally don't care if it's halfway through the season. The longer Barto stays in power the longer we stay in this mess.

Regardless of veterans having power or not. NO one, absolutely no one can justify the fuck up of spending 500Mill + only to lose 8-2.

This Club has been run by money-hungry fucks and its time to get rid of them all. IF any of these morons had a footballing brain they would've known half these signings wouldn't have worked.

This clearing out should've happened after the Liverpool loss which could've written off this season but alas here we are.

Last edited:

Dado

It?s over hes gone. He cant backtrack now. And maybe its for the better. Its time this club becomes Barcelona FC again instead of FC Messi.
At least this forum will be rid of Messi bandwagoneers.

serghei

It?s over hes gone. He cant backtrack now. And maybe its for the better. Its time this club becomes Barcelona FC again instead of FC Messi.
At least this forum will be rid of Messi bandwagoneers.

Exactly. Plenty of positives.

mc_lovin

The season starts for us on the 26th. Theres still a month. But yeah, we should act fast now.

mc_lovin

Are you sure? According to Wikipedia La Liga start is scheduled for 12th of September...

Yeah, pretty sure. La Liga in general starts on the 12th of September, Real Mardrid joins a week later (Round of 16 exit) and we join two weeks later (Quarterfinal).

Last edited:

Ahmedd

I don't know how to think, really. It's like your parents are getting a divorce and you love deeply both of them. Well, I guess it had to be done. Looking forward to see how next-gen Barca will do and how Messi will perform in another club.

BBZ8800

I think that Messi will perform like Shevchenko at Chelsea.
A total meh.

He is on a huge decline, he never played in another league plus a new team won't be built around him.

If he stays, we won't win anything.
If he leaves, it will be even worse for him.

A lose-lose situation.

Home of Barca Fans