Lionel Messi - v7

blaugrana1987

Koeman is appointed as the new manager, he tells Suarez to leave, a couple of days later Messi decided to leave. Absolutely no evidence at alle that those two things have anything to do with each other!
We lost 8-2 against Bayern a week ago with Pique pretty much giving his resignation > club brings Koeman as ad hoc solution > has 0$ to buy ANYONE > squad is geriatric and we have no chance of winning anything > Messi has 2 more years> Messi leaves to team where he has a chance.

We lost 8-2 against Bayern a week ago with Pique pretty much giving his resignation > club brings Koeman as ad hoc solution > has 0$ to buy ANYONE > squad is geriatric and we have no chance of winning anything > Messi has 2 more years and would love to spend it losing if only he has his amigos with him.

Which is more probable? Messi leaving duo to first reason is biggest criticism to board. It says they ran the club into ground with bad financial and tranafer decisions, hence close tabloida writting shit "He is mad because amigos wont play anymore"

Neymessi

I think I have seen this through.

What I feel is he is not leaving. And this is just another impulsive decision from him. That's it.

Just for one second try closing your eyes and imagine him playing in another shirt. Can you? I can't. And I think he himself will feel out of place when he realizes what he wants.

It's all fine. And no this is not the denial stage.

kattanib

Once upon a time I attended a game for Barcelona and out of excitement I told my older brother I would suck Messi cock if I saw him in person. Today I say I would bite it off.

Stoichkov1

I think I have seen this through.

What I feel is he is not leaving. And this is just another impulsive decision from him. That's it.

Just for one second try closing your eyes and imagine him playing in another shirt. Can you? I can't. And I think he himself will feel out of place when he realizes what he wants.

It's all fine. And no this is not the denial stage.

it's not fine, if koeman is sacked and amigos stay for the club it's completely over

Home of Barca Fans