Lionel Messi - v7

Zica

He'd probably go to PSG if anywhere. They're the kind of club that'd force the manager to bend the knee to his whims.

No way Pep wants a 33 year old Messi who runs less than the goalkeeper and throws a tantrum when the coach tells him he's not above the team.

Messi has earned the right to do what he wants so to speak if he wants to leave. But if he goes to PSG I will be extremely disappointed. Anywhere else I wish him well. The club will be laughed at even more than now. I am also OK with getting 100m for him. If he goes for free it will be another failure for the club after Ronaldo commanded 100m at the same age.

raskolnikov

Why weren't these idiots outside when we lost 8-2?

Why do they care now? Messi will retire in 3 or 4 years anyway, so it's not going to make much difference if he leaves today or 3 years from now on. We're not going to win anything any time soon regardless, especially the Champions League. Our squad is shit and old. We have no money to rebuild. Getting Bartomeu out now makes no sense at all. This should have been done 2 years ago.
These idiots dhould have been rioting when we lost to Roma.
It takes Messi announcing for them to finally wake up.
Little to late.

Sailor Mars

Koeman is appointed as the new manager, he tells Suarez to leave, a couple of days later Messi decided to leave. Absolutely no evidence at alle that those two things have anything to do with each other!

There were reports Messi wanted to leave after the 8-2 defeat as reported by Marcelo Bechler, who also broke the Neymar transfer and is pretty reliable. Koeman wasn't even close to being appointed then as Pochettino was getting most of the headlines in the press.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
These idiots dhould have been rioting when we lost to Roma.
It takes Messi announcing for them to finally wake up.
Little to late.

The timing is off. The club has finally decided to phase out the older players and now Messi wants to revolt? Yeah it doesn't look good for him at all mate.

Morten

yeah looks like some people dont realise just how small western europe is. All the important leagues are like 1-2 hours at best away from each other. It's not a big deal especially for a multi-millionaire.

I do, considering our country would cover pretty much western Europe from the top of Denmark to Spain somewhere.

Messi983

That will no longer be the case though, the players with actual power are leaving. Messi isn't just doing politics, he truly wants to win. If Messi leaves I doubt the others are staying, we're going to see a true rebuild within the next few weeks and the next season or two.

I was talking in case Messi and friends are staying which seems more likely now.

But if we'll go into a full rebuild then we're unlikely to be a prefered destination for great coaches.

Porque

There were reports Messi wanted to leave after the 8-2 defeat as reported by Marcelo Bechler, who also broke the Neymar transfer and is pretty reliable. Koeman wasn't even close to being appointed then as Pochettino was getting most of the headlines in the press.

And why was Pocchetino discarded? According to the press of course.

Rory

there were reports messi wanted to leave after the 8-2 defeat as reported by marcelo bechler, who also broke the neymar transfer and is pretty reliable. Koeman wasn't even close to being appointed then as pochettino was getting most of the headlines in the press.

louder for the cunts in the back

raskolnikov

yeah looks like some people dont realise just how small western europe is. All the important leagues are like 1-2 hours at best away from each other. It's not a big deal especially for a multi-millionaire.
Its not like is going to fly every day. That would get annoying fast.
More like be a sort of weekend dad like everyone else.
I can honestly see how its difficult with small children amd his whole life in bcn.

Givenchy

I'm gonna wait and see BUT if Suarez is staying now.. Messi can go fuck himself for using our club as a playground

Home of Barca Fans