Lionel Messi - v7

Messigician

Surely the captain of the club who has stayed silent since the team he represents got trashed 8-2 will have the professionalism and maturity at 33 to show up when he's paid 646,000 a week to do so.

1m mate.

We cannot trash Arthur for going AWOL and then make excuses for Messi.

This is simply unacceptable and sets an awful precedent he is tarnishing his legacy already some people place Xavi above Messi

Total-Football

No matter what bullshit he comes up with afterwards I ain't buying it.. What's happening now sums up messi in a wholesome way. Goat player, wack captain, questionable character.

Stoichkov1

Again I believe it's Bartomeu's fault. Messi probably wanted to negotiate with Barca and let them get 100m for his sale, but since Bartomeu refuses to negotiate his only option is to force the move and trigger the clause that lets him walk away for free.

FC433

^
@fergus90
what is more baffling is that there are some people who are defending such attitudes.

I still do not believe that he would do that.

Andrew M

It's not a great look if true. I am firmly against letting him leave for free but i'm not convinced any club is prepared/able to bid a meaningful sum

Tackle

Messi once again asks the club to seek a friendly exit. [Alfredo Martinez]

Nothing friendly about skipping training mate. Both parties look ugly here. Nothing unexpected from Bartomeu, but thought Leo would be better.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is just a way to force Bartomeu's hand in negotiating an exit. Could have been avoided had the rat face agreed to meet and talk, but he won't.

xxxxxx

(��) LAST MINUTE: Messi has informed Barcelona that he will NOT appear for the PCR tests tomorrow. The Argentine maintains his decision to not continue at the club. @rac1 #FCB ��������

�� This decision was taken with his lawyers who maintain that Messi will leave the club for free. @gerardromero #FCB ����❌��

LMFAO is this our GOAT?

The longer this goes on the more people will turn on Messi

Are you really siding with Bartomeu? Bartomeu probably knows Messi can leave on a free but he's trying his best to bring Messi down with him. It's not going to work.

Messi has done more for the club than any other Barcelona player in history. Bartomeu has tried to destroy this club. I know which person I'm siding with.

Messigician

📰[AS] | Bar?a fired Cuatrecasas law firm for advising Messi on his intention to leave the club.

Bar?a have deemed the law firm's involvement in Messi's potential departure from the club as unacceptable.

Starting to understand this decision more and more...

Home of Barca Fans