Lionel Messi - v7

JamDav1982

Just wish we agreed to let him go. And let the shit show reach its climax sooner.

Everything played in public from 8-2 until now. Setien's master chess move. This is his 3rd, 4th and 5th sub. :lol:

No way he should be going for free unless Suarez does same at least.

Gnidrologist

Or maybe, considering our financial situation, as well as squad quality, Messi sees we will get nowhere in next 2-3 years (if then) and wants out? Nah...must be him wanting to play with Suarez for 3-4 more years, he obviously doesnt get some of his amigos are part of the problem. You have to have account on barca forum to know that.
He suddenly saw this just now, while it was visible for every housewife for the last 3-4 years, just around a time a coach that doesn't aim to suck his balls has been appointed. He didn't say a zilch about Barto & Co for all these years, while it was obvious they're ruining the club in every possible way, because he felt comfortable and now, all of a sudden such care for the sporting project. LMAO
Some of you guys should learn to separate Messi the footballer, genius that he is, and Messi the guy. Was never sharpest tool in the shed and has obviously grown bigger than the club and seems to want that status quo kept.
Anyhow, if he goes to City or smth i will still support him and wish him win trophies. Barca needs to move on, for better or worse, because the current stagnation has made it a ghost club.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barca releasing a statement shortly. Probably gonna take it to court and lose another case as usual.

kattanib

We should let him leave for free, then sue him and settle for him paying 400M .. more than any club can pay.

Ronaldinho got out of prison today, maybe its a sign.

Neymessi

Throwback when Messi was backing Valverde like she was his mother. Suddenly Suarez has to pack his bags and GTFO and suddenly Messi cares about a sporting project. Miss me with this bullshit dawg. Yeah I don't buy this.

+1.

I am not believing for one second this is happening for any other reason than Suarez. Probably the best player in the world ever for me but shitty move from him and I am not even surprised.

Someone please tell me a Barto resignation will make things change? Is there nothing trending on twitter we can retweet on the lines of stopping Messi by Barto resignation?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

If Messi is to leave @FCBarcelona by activating a release clause, then I hope the club try to help, not hinder him. He?s been fiercely loyal and their greatest ever player. It would be terribly sad if it finished with a fight between the player and the club. (Gary Lineker)

Home of Barca Fans