Lionel Messi - v7

Messigician

He can't resign. And he's not going to resign anyway. And if he did resign, the squad would still be the same next season. We would not win anything. We have no money to rebuild.

He can resign.

My sources don't lie

Watch this space folks and strap yourselves in its going to be one messy saga

Xaviniesta

still hasn't said a word about the bayern defeat

now trying to leave because his buddy suarez is being forced out

disgraceful "captain"...

kattanib

Oh yes. Messi is leaving the club he joined as a 12 year old because of Luis Suarez who he won't even play with at City or wherever he's going. Never mind the piss poor planning done by the club and the utter humiliation we just faced, not to forget all the promises Barto gave him to create a super team only to waste 500m on flops, with another 100m incoming for Lautaro.

And the news leaking about him already going to leave in 2021 and was considering leaving earlier, news that leaked in January by Veronica Brunati.

No wonder Barto is still sitting in his seat with all your muppets deepthroating all the news being leaked by sources favorable towards him.

So what does he want? Barto to resign 6 months earlier? Will this solve it? Koeman is doing the changes needed and Barto is out in 6 months; if Messi doesn?t want to wait then he can piss off

Porque

cant help but think maybe Koeman went abit bull in a china shop.. it was a delicate situation after the 8-2 and if those reports are true im not surprised if that forced Messi's hand

Koeman sat on the plane back after the 4-0 CL final humiliation to Milan. Cryuff reportedly sacked Zubizarretta on this journey back. I think he knows this kind of situation well.

Tackle

He might have thought the cockroach would leave ASAP, but he obviously decided to stay until March, not to lead the club towards a rebuild as everyone so foolishly believes, but to do whatever it takes to hide the shit he's been doing all these years.

6 more months of Bartomeu is the breaking point for Leo?

I refuse to buy that. Barto has been aimlessly "leading" the club for years now. Now is the first time some player power is being challenged and I reckon Leo doesn't like it.

This was a brilliant play though. Everyone is going to rush to his defense and Barto will be in one way or another gone in a few days. Then fans will be so intoxicated by Barto's departure and and Leo staying that they will completely forget about the fact the team hasn't been changed at all.

blaugrana1987

Messi did not want to leave couple months back when could have acted on the clause.

Clear as day it is about Suarez and amigos going and taking power away.
You mean when we were still playing for double? Yea, that was a bit optimistic of him, but I personally didnt see us this bad in June either. This club is in absolute shambless. Pjanic transfer all but confirmed what type of retards are running it.

soul24rage

He could have let them know his intentions to leave and is so bad a situation Barca can?t win then not missing any trophies.

He could have, but with many leaks going on in the club, I don't think the club can hold it in their chest.

Off-field issues is not good for the team when they should be 100% concentrated on winning games.

Home of Barca Fans