Lionel Messi - v7

Sterlingfan2000

People who say Messi has a bad attitude don't understand that he simply lacks the stamina to run and press like a normal footballer. I doubt that he walks so much because he's lazy, often at the end of the match you can see that he's physically exhausted.

thats the problem he needs to walk 90min to get to his runs. So u need 10 players who runs for him but amigos like Suarez dont run

Jägermeister

Thomas M?ller: "Comparison with the game against Brazil? Actually, we didn't dominate so much against Brazil. Today the superiority was greater."

Bayern really are the most arrogant team next to ours. Only they back it up on the pitch while we carry this high-nose there as well.

Horatio

You're welcome
You do know all this news means nothing. They?re having a meltdown right now. Wait til tomorrow. They will have forgotten about the 2-8 and business continues as usual.

Flavius

Well, he said himself that Liverpool is still haunting the team. Now this happens! It's clear that psychologically they are at bottom. These players, togheter with Messi won't win UCL ever and other trophies are as well doubtful. They are at bottom. Can't get worse than this really it can't.

I said it after Roma, I said it after Liverpool, I say it now, if he really wants this trophy again he shouldn't try with Barca, it's over for like 3 years with this team. He carried us enough but here won't be a UCL anytime soon, sadly.

GOAT for me, but these result, humiliations will be forever remembered with Messi in the game...really shocking.

JamDav1982

Why does he have to leave exactly?

Watch the game and how he and amigos gave up.

Unless he wants to change his game and genuinely wants the changes required then he needs to leave and is a huge part of the problem at club that is rotten from board room to dressing room.

Barca absolutely have to call his bluff here and test what he is willing to stay for.

serghei

It's always amusing when people in this day and age say Messi is the best in the world when he has the worst off the ball game out of all top players.

Home of Barca Fans