Lionel Messi - v7

eaman

There was absolutely nothing in that Messi griezmann thing. Messi was concentrating on the game and probably had his injury on his mind also. If he hadn't tapped griezmanns leg then there would have been something in it.

There was absolutely nothing in that Messi griezmann thing. Messi was concentrating on the game and probably had his injury on his mind also. If he hadn't tapped griezmanns leg then there would have been something in it.

Finally someone who understood the situation.

Ritchie

As usual.. Barca will develop a more balanced attractive football overall until Messi is back .. then we will go back to Messi leading the hierarchy pyramid in the pitch. We will be winning matches in both scenarios

As usual? We've been nothing but shit under Valverde. Messi on his game is the only thing that has made any game bearable under this fraud. We would probably have even lost to Man United without Messi.

shadows

Lol @ people who think we would play better under Valverde without Messi.. Guess what his go to tactic has been for the good part of two years aka Valverde ball...If the past is any indication, it would be an incredible snooze fest (like always, I mean come on, how much more boring can we be with Rakitic and Busquets midfield and Suarez killing any little service which comes up his way and Ter Stegen saving the embarrassment that is our transition defense ) and this time there would be no Messi to save the day for us viewers from having to watching people passing it around themselves with no ounce of creativity collectively combined with the odd goal here and there ... Hope i am proven wrong and this team can produce something but having seen team under Valverde before, not so hopeful...

As usual? We've been nothing but shit under Valverde. Messi on his game is the only thing that has made any game bearable under this fraud. We would probably have even lost to Man United without Messi.

We played our best football last season without Messi, we have destroyed Real 5-1, Inter 2-0, dominated in Mailand away match and were by far the better team against Tottenham in Camp Nou. The team needs to learn play in this way and then added Messi = Unstoppable. But the team forgets to play when Messi is on the pitch. Of couse this isnt Messis fault, Valverde must teach that to the team.

Vilarrubi

Lol @ people who think we would play better under Valverde without Messi.. Guess what his go to tactic has been for the good part of two years aka Valverde ball...If the past is any indication, it would be an incredible snooze fest (like always, I mean come on, how much more boring can we be with Rakitic and Busquets midfield and Suarez killing any little service which comes up his way and Ter Stegen saving the embarrassment that is our transition defense ) and this time there would be no Messi to save the day for us viewers from having to watching people passing it around themselves with no ounce of creativity collectively combined with the odd goal here and there ... Hope i am proven wrong and this team can produce something but having seen team under Valverde before, not so hopeful...

Laughable isn’t it. 51 goals and 19 assists in 50 games last season, take that away and the result would be hilarious (see Real Madrid without Ronaldo last season) :crbust:

Mitchell1978

We played our best football last season without Messi, we have destroyed Real 5-1, Inter 2-0, dominated in Mailand away match and were by far the better team against Tottenham in Camp Nou.

Not even close to being true, Barça played well in the first half against Real, were dominated for the first 30 minutes in the 2e half and were lucky Real failed to tie the game (Modrid hit the post) and then finished the game on the counter.

Inter was weak, sat back and played right in barça's hands. As for the game against Tottenham, barça put out a b-team and were lucky to escape with a point.

Don't forget the game against Rayo, FC Barcelona was dominated for most of the game, scored two late goals to escape with an undeserved win.

Barça's best game was perhaps the away game against Tottenham and it was Messi who put away that game when the Spurs were close to tying that game.

clemente

The disrespect blows my mind, I read it and I cannot believe these are real people, just hoping some infiltrated Madrid fans trolling.

Vilarrubi

The disrespect blows my mind, I read it and I cannot believe these are real people, just hoping some infiltrated Madrid fans trolling.

This never_forget guy is 100% troll, joined last month and all his posts are negative ones about Messi, or licking Ronaldos arse and troll comments in the Champions league thread. Admins should spot them a mile off.

This never_forget guy is 100% troll, joined last month and all his posts are negative ones about Messi, or licking Ronaldos arse and troll comments in the Champions league thread. Admins should spot them a mile off.

He is one of many. So easy to spot who they are too, like with all cults, (and I would 100% describe the Ronaldo fan base as a cult), they find it very difficult to hide their pro-Ronaldo stance, due to their immense infatuation of him. Mystery why they are never banned.

KingLeo10

It's [MENTION=22584]messi15478[/MENTION]. Easy way to spot this guy...Say something even remotely negative about CR7 and he will defend CR7 like they're biologically related. :lol::lol::lol:

I thought Messi had influence about how the club is run and who is bought, yet we have just signed Firpo and before him Vidal, who both publicly insulted him.

Come on Leo, start dictating mate, there are people here who have an agenda against you that you are letting down.

PS ... still fucked off you didn't demand our manager got sacked one day before a cup final.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Messi is absolutely carrying us under EV. The first thing that has to change is the manager. A new manager then would have to find a more defined role for Messi.

Home of Barca Fans