Lionel Messi - v7

Porque

Imo, we won't be able to register players.
And then we will sell/loan Griezz or Cou (probably Cou, but maybe both) for literally zero.
Like Coutinho to WBA/West Ham on loan/for free or similar.
And Griezz for a random player from Juve.

And even then we'll have problems to sign Messi.
But since Messi won Copa America and he doesn't care anymore (no more pressure), I wouldn't be surprised that he'll play for 0 or 10m this season, just to stay, because he is happy now.
Plus, his friend Aguero is here.

But in terms of: Tebas giving us a free pass or us selling Cou/Griezz for some decent money = no way.

We will probably get absolutely nothing for Griezz and Cou.
And we'll get similarly useless Depay and Aguero.
But ok.

Probably.

We already loaned Coutinho to Bayern so I don't see a problem with loaning him or selling for free right now. Madrid also died with James and Bale. Two players on high wages who done way better in Spain. So our task isn't easy.

Griezmann were screwed with the wages so options are super limited. If someone can pay all his wages then we can consider that lucky. But then will Fortnite Rapunzal want to go there?

Rassvet

The club want to finalize Messi's renewal before August 8th, and there's a lot of optimism. [cadena ser]

lmao they said it was a done deal to be signed on august 2nd a few days ago. Now there is “optimism” for August 8th

Rassvet

����[ @sport-AlbertMasnou��] | Messi will sign the new contract on August 2nd and then join the training.

It's done! Stunning!

Rassvet in the mud with this tier 1 source

3 days later…

The club want to finalize Messi's renewal before August 8th, and there's a lot of optimism. [cadena ser]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If we can't renew him, chances are he is going to miss European football for a season, since I don't think any other European clubs are in a position to sign him, even if they wanted to.

If I were a Messi fan I wouldn't want to see that.

Rassvet

If we can't renew him, chances are he is going to miss European football for a season, since I don't think any other European clubs are in a position to sign him, even if they wanted to.

If I were a Messi fan I wouldn't want to see that.

yeah that is not happening :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Even without the FFP, I don?t think they will be able to sign him.

I think it is a wishful thinking that these clubs will just open their arms and onboard him whenever he says yes.

Don't know about City since Pep is a weirdo, but FFP is basically suspended right now. That's what City reportedly told their fan groups in a meeting with them.

PSG certainly would take him on a one year deal. I imagine a lot of other teams would get in touch if Messi is willing to agree to a reasonable salary.

Not that it matters anyway since Messi is staying.

Home of Barca Fans