Lionel Messi - v7

Messigician

🎙[ [MENTION=26750]Samuel[/MENTION]marsden ] |Laporta: ?We have no problem with Griezmann. We?re happy with him. If the market starts to move in a certain direction, we?re open to all types of proposals, because we?re in a very delicate moment. We have to comply with fair play rules & reduce wage bill.?

🎙| Mateu Alemany: ?We value Griezmann a lot. He?s an important investment and we are happy with him. Given our situation we have to be open but it will be difficult for a team to arrive with a good offer so that he can leave.?
👀🚨

Stunning! Griezmann will actually be leaving on a loan deal

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
��[ [MENTION=26750]Samuel[/MENTION]marsden ] |Laporta: ?We have no problem with Griezmann. We?re happy with him. If the market starts to move in a certain direction, we?re open to all types of proposals, because we?re in a very delicate moment. We have to comply with fair play rules & reduce wage bill.?

��| Mateu Alemany: ?We value Griezmann a lot. He?s an important investment and we are happy with him. Given our situation we have to be open but it will be difficult for a team to arrive with a good offer so that he can leave.?
����

Stunning! Griezmann will actually be leaving on a loan deal

Everything is stunning and you improvise a lot, don't you? Who mentioned anything about loaning him out? Griezmann presents two issues, his wages and high amortization. Even if some club is willing to pick up his wages (unlikely), it still doesn't solve the amortization issue, does it?

SmilerBam

I don't know why rassvet is not learning. He'll save himself for some disappointment. Messi will sign a new contract, and if we have to move Griezzyboy, Dembouz, Coutinho, Pique, the tea lady and grass cutter, than we will do it. Hell it, we'll play Messi, De Jong, Pedri and a bunch of youngsters if that's necesarry rather than losing Messi.

Rassvet

I don't know why rassvet is not learning. He'll save himself for some disappointment. Messi will sign a new contract, and if we have to move Griezzyboy, Dembouz, Coutinho, Pique, the tea lady and grass cutter, than we will do it. Hell it, we'll play Messi, De Jong, Pedri and a bunch of youngsters if that's necesarry rather than losing Messi.

You can't move on players nobody wants

kattanib

Its pathetic when humans are stuck in denial and cannot move on. One of the main reasons why I find many people uninspiring

El Gato

Villarato!
So what's going on guys? I thought on July 1 everyone was like 'Ah Leo will re-sign easy'. Then it was 'Ah Leo wants to re-sign, we'll kick Griez out easy'. Then 'Well for sure Pjanic and all the rest gonna be gone, let's start there'. And now 'Damn, why's nobody making it easier?'

:lol:

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

So what's going on guys? I thought on July 1 everyone was like 'Ah Leo will re-sign easy'. Then it was 'Ah Leo wants to re-sign, we'll kick Griez out easy'. Then 'Well for sure Pjanic and all the rest gonna be gone, let's start there'. And now 'Damn, why's nobody making it easier?'

:lol:

Its just a matter of time..... :nervous:

kattanib

Now there are reports of him not being able to be registered until January? Chances of him leaving just keep getting even higher

Like I said, it is easier for most people to stay in denial rather than moving on. That is what differentiates the weak from the strong, the herd from the shepherd

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Like I said, it is easier for most people to stay in denial rather than moving on. That is what differentiates the weak from the strong, the herd from the shepherd

You pretty much admitted to being mentally insane a while ago so I would rather be stuck in denial than be in the same group as you.

Home of Barca Fans