Lionel Messi - v7

eaman

Why does his page say moved and there's still posts on it from today but it shows on the main page that the last post was in june?

xxxxxx

Laporta still saying everything is going well with Messi's contract. He's been saying that for the past 6 weeks.

I get he has to act calm and be positive, but he knows damn well that we can't afford to keep him.

Sterlingfan2000

Laporta still saying everything is going well with Messi's contract. He's been saying that for the past 6 weeks.

I get he has to act calm and be positive, but he knows damn well that we can't afford to keep him.

Tbh he sounds very confident, Messi will stay I'm sure.

xxxxxx

Tbh he sounds very confident, Messi will stay I'm sure.

He has to sound confident. He can't show any weakness when he's only just taken charge of the club. If he actually admits that the club is in dire straights and that they can't afford to register players, then the other teams will put in a low offer for our main stars because they know we're desperate to clear the wage bill.

It's one thing to be confident, but it's another thing to actually get the job done.

Leong157

Just seen the clip Larporta said that it is going well.

It's far from confident. His attitude has changed. He did not want to answer and try to walk away.

You can see it from twitter @ElGolazoDegol

xxxxxx

Messi will stay lol

He most likely will.... but I feel we're going to sacrifice too much if he does say.

I don't understand how we're going to reduce the wage bill by 200m and be able to sign the 4 new players and keep Messi here. Seems like it's impossible to achieve, especially when you factor the salaries from adding the new players.

Mateka

Sums do not add up.

When a salary in excess of 100 m is required, we are not in the realm of an honest days pay for an honest days work. We are in the realm of sheer greed. A salary that may be spread over 5 years or 10 years for two playing years is sheer madness. A generation coming behind will not be thankful to a present one.

Leong157

Sums do not add up.

When a salary in excess of 100 m is required, we are not in the realm of an honest days pay for an honest days work. We are in the realm of sheer greed. A salary that may be spread over 5 years or 10 years for two playing years is sheer madness. A generation coming behind will not be thankful to a present one.

That formula was denied by La Liga already. Cannot spread salary. That is why we are stuck with renewal.

Home of Barca Fans