Lionel Messi - v7

Ritchie

Him winning the Balon d'or on Monday is a massive indication thats he's gonna win many more.

Van Dijk wins champions league and is currently undefeated in the premier league this season but still the journalists are seeing how vital and how good Leo is. Ronaldo's past his best and out of the equation. Leo at the age of 32 is still going strong, when he loses that half an inch of pace he will drop deep, as he has been doing for years now and dominate. He's such an intelligent footbaler, he may not showcase it in the way that Pep and Xavi do verbally but his understanding of the game is remarkable

Penaldo only a CL or Euros win from winning it next year but no way he can win it on performances.

Only time Ronaldo has ever been worlds best was the first time he won it. Messi been better than him every year since then.

Last edited:

eaman

If other players don't bottle the chances they get in the knockouts like they don't in the league there's a good chance of winning it

We missed as many chances at Anfield as they did at the nou camp and they pretty much scored all theirs at Anfield whereas we missed a couple of other clear ones at the nou camp. But ya liverpool did play better than us over both legs really. Anyway that wasnt my point. My point was messi alone is good enough to win la liga and the champions league if those players who didn't bottle it in la liga did the same on those nights it would've been a different story

booge

its funny when he grow beard , didnt suite him. now we all got used to it, it suites him
now he gunna shave it off and look odd.

i feel with the beard it makes him look stronger, secure and demands respect from the opponents. without the beard he seems like a lost boy when things go wrong.

booge

Penaldo only a CL or Euros win from winning it next year but no way he can win it on performances.

Only time Ronaldo has ever been worlds best was the first time he won it. Messi been better than him every year since then.

No doubt Ronaldo deserved balon dor twice. One with Man united the time he won it and the second time with Mourinho for his La Liga performance.

That's about it. Messi should be on 7 or 8. Now that is the realistic world. In the bizzare world we live in it's 5-5.

fergus90

its funny when he grow beard , didnt suite him. now we all got used to it, it suites him

i feel with the beard it makes him look stronger, secure and demands respect from the opponents. without the beard he seems like a lost boy when things go wrong.

The CL embarrassments have only occurred since the birth of the Messi beard.
No beard, no comeback

KingLeo10

Disagree. He won all his Ballon d'ors and CLs without the beard.

14/15 - Slayer of Bayern Munich look

1433015902922_lc_galleryImage_Football_Athletic_Bilbao_%2B%25281%2529.JPG

Can't be topped.

CatalinR10

Why are you all think that it is sure that Messi won BdO?
I mean, it would be ace, but why are you so sure?

Based on all the info so far.

Also , Cr was at uefa best player award when VVD won it , he wasn't when Messi won fifa best player award , and now he'll skip again and also will receive some dumb award in the same day as bdor , lol .

Home of Barca Fans