Lionel Messi - v7

fergus90

Nothing will beat the Copa del Rey final goal vs Bilbao for me, even the CL goal at the Bernaleo doesn't top it. That goal was just ridiculous and you just knew the treble was well and truly loading.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Nothing will beat the Copa del Rey final goal vs Bilbao for me, even the CL goal at the Bernaleo doesn't top it. That goal was just ridiculous and you just knew the treble was well and truly loading.

It was rated by considering the quality of oppenents. If we just look on goals then the top3 for me are getafe goal, bilbao copa final goal and real UCL goal. My favourite goal from Messi is the corner goal against milan in 2013.

Richard.H

MOTM, but the days of one player having a huge influence in a match is long gone in this sport. IMO, PSG might not be a bad career move for one last run for the CL and the BD'or. We won't be improving much next season

malvolio

MOTM, but the days of one player having a huge influence in a match is long gone in this sport. IMO, PSG might not be a bad career move for one last run for the CL and the BD'or. We won't be improving much next season

Tbf it was never about 1 genius player and 10 bums. There was always a decent to good or very good team around that genius

eaman

Tbf it was never about 1 genius player and 10 bums. There was always a decent to good or very good team around that genius

Just as much of a chance of winning the champions league with barca. Maybe a bit more with psg but a la liga title is worth alot more than a ligue 1 title. City is the only place he can improve his legacy really. Actually any premier league team really

Home of Barca Fans