Lionel Messi - v7

Vilarrubi

The man is ready. Do not tempt fate
source.gif

a48370e0-a769-4c82-bfeb-72333a43eec7_rw_600.gif

giphy.gif

:lol: :lol:

Richard.H

Very nice to see him so happy. It seems like he is satisfied with the current club conditions. Won?t be surprised if he takes a paycut and stays

BarcaOG

Banned
Where’s [MENTION=1742]BarcaOG[/MENTION] ? :crbust:

Very good brace against a Bilbao team that has just lost its second Cup final this year and six straight since like 2000.

So yes: very good performance.

Does it redeem Leo for his no-shows against Real for the last 7 Clasicos, his no shows against Atleti in the league and the CL and all the other times he didn't do anything while Barca crashed? Nope. Not even a little bit.

The CdR is a minor trophy. Good to win it, no doubt. But it isn't the league and it isn't the CL.

JohnN

WOAT (for cup competitions only, as explained later on). nothing more to add really...

I would just like to see the other 34 year old, that has EVER played football, that can do the things we witnessed one more time. One of the last times I may add. Some gratitude would go a long way for some of the members in here.

FinBarcelonafan

Could this be a sign that he is leaving and everyone is just trying to have a photo with him, I mean even Pjanic also took a photo

Pjanic took it for the memories. He will leave Barca hopefully asap.

If Messi was leaving, I would expect everybody to take a picture with him. These were mostly young guys.

Horatio

You're welcome
Could this be a sign that he is leaving and everyone is just trying to have a photo with him, I mean even Pjanic also took a photo

Not sure. Could be that the younger players started since well...it's Messi and then rest was like why not me too?

Or maybe Pjanic is leaving lel.

Home of Barca Fans