Lionel Messi - v7

BarcaOG

Banned
This is your statement - since 2015 messi has been completely unable to win an important match/tie for barcelona. he cant do it to save his own life

Then you say the following:

-"the two goals against liverpool in the campnou is the only exception and that didnt matter anyway because they stomped us the next game with Messi on the pitch for 90 minutes."

-"maybe the 2-3 against real in the bernabeu but that was ages ago."

If you say statements like this, then I don't see the point of giving you examples.

well you clearly cant read. the liverpool performance went down the drain as soon as messi gave up and performed like a defeatist in anfield. the CL KOs are a 2 game affair. messi shit the bed in anfield and we went out.

the other isolated example at the bernabeu was 7 clasicos ago. that's years and years and years of messi eating Real Madrid shit with and without Cristiano ronaldo. pathetic.

the trend is obvious and clear to anyone interested in being realistic: messi has an abysmal mid and late career record against top opposition in spain and in europe.

Laplacian

bruh all this hate should be directed to players like Griezmann and Dembele, stop hating on my boy Leo. Yeah he chokes a bit more than he used to, but so what? Dude's the clubs greatest player ever, he's paid his dues. Lmao

BarcaOG

Banned
bruh all this hate should be directed to players like Griezmann and Dembele, stop hating on my boy Leo. Yeah he chokes a bit more than he used to, but so what? Dude's the clubs greatest player ever, he's paid his dues. Lmao

if it happened here and there it would be fine. except it happens every year since 2015, so its not fine.

BarcaOG

Banned
664.jpg

this is literally catalunitz cheering if messi scores 1 goal and we lose 1-5

giorgoXXI

meme response, cant even come up with an argument showing why im wrong. because you cant. messi has shit the bed for barcelona and argentina since Obama was president. huge fail

I didn't have to come up with an argument on why you are wrong because you did it by yourself by mentioning the Liverpool and Madrid 2-3 later, that is why your post is nonsense. And that is why I said well done, it take something special to write all that nonsense and then contradict yourself :facepalm:

BarcaOG

Banned
I didn't have to come up with an argument on why you are wrong because you did it by yourself by mentioning the Liverpool and Madrid 2-3 later, that is why your post is nonsense. And that is why I said well done, it take something special to write all that nonsense and then contradict yourself :facepalm:

right. two isolated instances in six years. liverpool doesnt matter because we go out anyway. the 2-3 was ages ago. boooooooring. messi fails again: story for argentina and barcelona since 2015

soul24rage

right. two isolated instances in six years. liverpool doesnt matter because we go out anyway. the 2-3 was ages ago. boooooooring. messi fails again: story for argentina and barcelona since 2015

Then you agree that your statement of "since 2015 messi has been completely unable to win an important match/tie for barcelona" is wrong?

KingLeo10

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The last 3 pages. I can literally point to at least 10 important LL and CL games that Messi has won us since 14/15. It probably is closer to 15-20.

Just because our team and he have been declining since 14/15 and the list of failures is also long doesn't mean he didn't straight up beast some big games after 14/15. See I would be fine with this assessment of Messi's post 14/15 Barcelona career but BarcaOG has to go full on clown and exaggerate to the point of it being a straight up lie.

Also, lecturing others that you're a true Barcelona fan while doing cartwheels and jumping jacks for our European rivals (RM, CR7 and the like) is NOT what fandom is about.

BarcaOG

Banned
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The last 3 pages. I can literally point to at least 10 important LL and CL games that Messi has won us since 14/15. It probably is closer to 15-20.

Just because our team and he have been declining since 14/15 and the list of failures is also long doesn't mean he didn't straight up beast some big games after 14/15. See I would be fine with this assessment of Messi's post 14/15 Barcelona career but BarcaOG has to go full on clown and exaggerate to the point of it being a straight up lie.

Also, lecturing others that you're a true Barcelona fan while doing cartwheels and jumping jacks for our European rivals (RM, CR7 and the like) is NOT what fandom is about.

? when CR was at Real all i wanted for him and them was to fail because they are our direct rivals for domestic competitions. nothing would delight me more than beating them in clasicos and taking the league from them. what CR does in Juve is irrelevant for barca beyond the CL.

what i am is sick of the messi fanboys who have to engage in the most complex mental gymnastics to make sense of the last 7 clasicos in which messi has done shit and the last 6 CL campaigns in which messi has been on the pitch every single minute of every one of our humiliations against roma, juve, liverpool, bayern, psg.... so you can forgive me if i think its absolute nonsense to say messi is either the goat (maybe up to 2015 and 2019) or even worse the best player in 2021 when mbappe, modric and lewa are all decidedly better because they can win games for their teams

now, watch messi score 2 against some BS mid tier la liga team next weekend and u all here will be crawling over each other calling him the goat :lol: very laughable

Daniele

who cares about these stupid diatribes of yours if he is still the best in the world ..
The only thing that matters is whether his goals against the mid-table teams that we face will serve us to win the league

BarcaOG

Banned
who cares about these stupid diatribes of yours if he is still the best in the world ..
The only thing that matters is whether his goals against the mid-table teams that we face will serve us to win the league

if this was a season in which the distance in points between RM, ATM and barca was not so close, sure, those goals would help. unfortunately THIS is a season in which we need to take points from RM and ATM DIRECTLY if we want to win the title. real has taken 6 from barca and 6 from atleti.... so now its on them to win this.

what would have helped is messi doing his goddamn job as the 'best player in the world' (lol, meme view) and stepping up. but nope

he didnt

again

like always

Daniele

if this was a season in which the distance in points between RM, ATM and barca was not so close, sure, those goals would help. unfortunately THIS is a season in which we need to take points from RM and ATM DIRECTLY if we want to win the title. real has taken 6 from barca and 6 from atleti.... so now its on them to win this.

what would have helped is messi doing his goddamn job as the 'best player in the world' (lol, meme view) and stepping up. but nope

he didnt

again

like always

YES
Only Real Madrid, if they always win, can win the title mathematically.
BUT: If we always win (we have a direct match with Atletico) and Real draws at least one match (it can happen, since they are involved in CL) we win the Liga.

it's still early to cry, better have faith

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans