Lionel Messi - v7

Gnidrologist

PL is crap. Whenever i decide to watch some of their matches that looks good on paper, i see boring football with lot of bad passing, retarded defensive mistakes and low technical ability. Former is probably what also may make it more exciting to watch for causal viewer. Just like Championship is deemed more watchable than PL for some.

JamDav1982

PL is crap. Whenever i decide to watch some of their matches that looks good on paper, i see boring football with lot of bad passing, retarded defensive mistakes and low technical ability. Former is probably what also may make it more exciting to watch for causal viewer. Just like Championship is deemed more watchable than PL for some.

Technical ability in EPL is higher than La Liga across the board.

Just a cliche that was once true and hasnt been for a while now is that it is low techincal league in comparison to others.

The SPL has more exciting games. More exciting games often comes with shitter teams and more mistakes.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Technical ability in EPL is higher than La Liga across the board.

Just a cliche that was once true and hasnt been for a while now is that it is low techincal league in comparison to others.

The SPL has more exciting games. More exciting games often comes with shitter teams and more mistakes.

EPL is the better league now but how do you define it as more technical? It is the last impression I would get from an average EPL game.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
For Messi's legacy you best hope he doesn't move to City, can you imagine a 34 year old Messi moving to City and being outshone by KDB for example? Especially when 36 year old Ronaldo is still doing the business and the main guy at Juventus.

There's always been a big question mark about Messi and his ability to play in another league, but it's no good deciding to do that now, should have done it 5 years ago, so if i was him in terms of legacy I'd stay well away from the mighty PL, it has potential to chew him up, spit him out Di Maria/Thiago Alcantara style, if that happens, well you all know me I'm a fair guy, i'll give him time (say 2 months) to settle into his new club, if KDB is outshining him or any other of City's titans after 2 months I'm going to be like "get that flop out of here".

Stay where you are Messi in the Cage Rage league looking good against plumbers and doormen, come to the UFC (PL) at this stage of your career, it's not going to end well for you.

lol, if only he could do it against English teams.... oh wait he has, repeatedly and against the best English teams as well.

Ronaldo doing it in a much inferior league and just standing up top and asking to be feed the ball that's your example? good one.

shouldn't have even dignified your post with a legitimate response.

KingLeo10

For Messi's legacy you best hope he doesn't move to City, can you imagine a 34 year old Messi moving to City and being outshone by KDB for example? Especially when 36 year old Ronaldo is still doing the business and the main guy at Juventus.

There's always been a big question mark about Messi and his ability to play in another league, but it's no good deciding to do that now, should have done it 5 years ago, so if i was him in terms of legacy I'd stay well away from the mighty PL, it has potential to chew him up, spit him out Di Maria/Thiago Alcantara style, if that happens, well you all know me I'm a fair guy, i'll give him time (say 2 months) to settle into his new club, if KDB is outshining him or any other of City's titans after 2 months I'm going to be like "get that flop out of here".

Stay where you are Messi in the Cage Rage league looking good against plumbers and doormen, come to the UFC (PL) at this stage of your career, it's not going to end well for you.

He has 30 goals against the top 4 EPL clubs in the CL.

Pipe down, troll :lol:

Vilarrubi

This post reeks of “hope” rather than what you actually think.

Pretty obvious you hope he doesn’t move to PL and destroy United like he did in 2009 and 2011. Don’t worry the pain will pass eventually.

Imagine Messi vs Maguire :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Messi has the most scorerpoints in 2021 in top5 league while playing in a crap barca. Imagine Messi playing in a well oiled team, he would scoring like crazy. No Kdb, no Gundogan, no Sterling will outshine Messi who would be the best PL player.

eaman

Players and a manager on the same wavelength as messi is exactly what he needs at this stage of his career. City is the only place that would happen

Proper

Banned
This post reeks of “hope” rather than what you actually think.

Pretty obvious you hope he doesn’t move to PL and destroy United like he did in 2009 and 2011. Don’t worry the pain will pass eventually.

Imagine Messi vs Maguire :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quite bad in 2021 when you have to mention 2009 as though that’s going to happen today in the mighty PL against the best players in the world and against all the young hungry lions that play in England :facepalm: let me put what you just said another way to show you how silly it sounds, it’s like someone saying in 2021.

“You best hope Mike Tyson doesn’t fight Anthony Joshua, he’ll knock that Brit out like he did that other Brit Frank Bruno twice in 1989 and 1996”

If Messi knows what’s best for him, he’ll stay in Barcelona and carry on stealing a living or move to Inter (Miami).

Because If not and he actually comes to the PL, he’s not yours anymore, he’s mine and on my ship, you don’t carry your weight your off and thrown overboard and let me tell you, if the PL doesn’t see the ‘best player in the world’ I’m going to call him what he is, a fucking flop and another victim of the mighty PL.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

Quite bad in 2021 when you have to mention 2009 as though that?s going to happen today in the mighty PL against the best players in the world and against all the young hungry lions that play in England :facepalm: let me put what you just said another way to show you how silly it sounds, it?s like someone saying in 2021.

?You best hope Mike Tyson doesn?t fight Anthony Joshua, he?ll knock that Brit out like he did that other Brit Frank Bruno twice in 1989 and 1996?

If Messi knows what?s best for him, he?ll stay in Barcelona and carry on stealing a living or move to Inter (Miami).

Because If not and he actually comes to the PL, he?s not yours anymore, he?s mine and on my ship, you don?t carry your weight your off and thrown overboard and let me tell you, if the PL doesn?t see the ?best player in the world? I?m going to call him what he is, a fucking flop and another victim of the mighty PL.

L.

maxresdefault.jpg

Enjoy Europa :thumbsup:

Vilarrubi

[MENTION=29763]Proper[/MENTION]

Your boy Rio being an honest guy admitting “you scarred us for life”.

Doesn’t matter if it was 2009, just admit it still hurts. You’ll heal better.

[tw]1367538050599944199?s=21[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans