Lionel Messi - v7

olivis

This forum is comedy gold sometimes. Same people who shit on Leo, will give you shit for shitting on CR7. Think some of the CL humiliations in recent years must have given some people on here a mental illness because it?s fucking embarrassing considering this is a place for Barca fans first and foremost.

Those people probably aren't even Barca fans.

BarcaOG

Banned
No: we just expect our top player to perform against top sides in the elite competitions. That's kind of the whole point of being a world class player--not scoring goals against Cadiz and Elche.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
This forum is comedy gold sometimes. Same people who shit on Leo, will give you shit for shitting on CR7. Think some of the CL humiliations in recent years must have given some people on here a mental illness because it’s fucking embarrassing considering this is a place for Barca fans first and foremost.

Are you still in 2015? Who cares about the Messi-Ronaldo debate? It is as irrelevant as it gets these days.

BarcaOG

Banned
What's the point of scoring a brace against Elche if Messi is going to walk around like he can't wait to go home when we play PSG at home in the Camp Nou and are effectively eliminated from the CL? Fuck that.

SmilerBam

What's the point of scoring a brace against Elche if Messi is going to walk around like he can't wait to go home when we play PSG at home in the Camp Nou and are effectively eliminated from the CL? Fuck that.

Listen badboy.You do understand that for beating the likes of Bayern and PSG you need a functional team,right?Messi is not 25 anymore,and even if he was,he wouldn't carry even than this pathetic team to any CL glory.But this how you ''new'' fans are these days.You don't watch real football,don't know almost anything about real football,but you think if you are good at FIFA,you know football.Pathetic.You can go an support other ''great'' teams if Barca and Messi are too shit for you right now.

BarcaOG

Banned
Listen badboy.You do understand that for beating the likes of Bayern and PSG you need a functional team,right?Messi is not 25 anymore,and even if he was,he wouldn't carry even than this pathetic team to any CL glory.But this how you ''new'' fans are these days.You don't watch real football,don't know almost anything about real football,but you think if you are good at FIFA,you know football.Pathetic.You can go an support other ''great'' teams if Barca and Messi are too shit for you right now.

I don't pretend that we are PSG or Bayern, but I do expect Messi to try. For years now in the CL and in Clasicos (when was the last time Messi scored against Real? That's right) Messi has played like he could care less even while he is paid hundreds of millions. I'm not a 'new' fan, I know Messi can do better, at least in terms of attitude. There's nothing more pathetic than you beta 'fans' justifying the way our star players have failed this club and embarrassed us for half a decade now.

If you are really into mediocre football I suggest you become an Arsenal or Betis fan. We are supposed to be a European powerhouse but with loser attitudes like yours around we'll never regain our rightful place. Beta meme fan.

SmilerBam

I don't pretend that we are PSG or Bayern, but I do expect Messi to try. For years now in the CL and in Clasicos (when was the last time Messi scored against Real? That's right) Messi has played like he could care less even while he is paid hundreds of millions. I'm not a 'new' fan, I know Messi can do better, at least in terms of attitude. There's nothing more pathetic than you beta 'fans' justifying the way our star players have failed this club and embarrassed us for half a decade now.

If you are really into mediocre football I suggest you become an Arsenal or Betis fan. We are supposed to be a European powerhouse but with loser attitudes like yours around we'll never regain our rightful place. Beta meme fan.

Listen fuckshit.I didn t said we have to accept to be shit.I said we need better players in every position to compete, not just one player.If you can t comprehend basic english,than go in a cave and remain there.Also, beta is your father,not me.I follow this club since 2000,i ll not let some fuckboy on the internet to tell me things.You have no clue about football, the only meme fan is you.

BarcaOG

Banned
Listen fuckshit.I didn t said we have to accept to be shit.I said we need better players in every position to compete, not just one player.If you can t comprehend basic english,than go in a cave and remain there.Also, beta is your father,not me.I follow this club since 2000,i ll not let some fuckboy on the internet to tell me things.You have no clue about football, the only meme fan is you.

Uh, chill, you sound like you're having a paroxysm. Your view is that we should just accept the fact that Messi has underperformed in many (too many) important matches. Well, that's a loser's attitude. He's not being paid half a billion euros to sulk around the pitch. You can't prostrate yourself before him and call him the GOAT and the best and all that nonsense but not expect him to demonstrate that.

And I don't mean by scoring goals against puppy teams but by showing up against top teams when it matters. Isn't that kind of what being the best/GOAT/at least one of the best means?

You're a beta Arsenal wanna-be fan, apologizing for and justifying failures. You must have loved Barca around 2000 when we were losing everything as well. No wonder.

SmilerBam

The only thing that i said it s that we should have a much better team and squad to compete in Europe.Messi is not our biggest problem.

Home of Barca Fans