Lionel Messi - v7

sikkboy

You have to be incredibly naive to think that players like Griezmann, Coutinho, Dembele, Ansu or Pedri are not skilled enough to find him when they all create chances for each other and often for Messi too.

They haven't have you watched the games. Time and time again they fuck it up.

serghei

Absolute delusion. We've lacked midfield creativity for five years, that's been the main issue with this team. :lol: I'm out, waste of time.

Thanks for reminding me again how futile of an attempt it is to tie up a reasonable discussion with a Messi fanboy. Always a treat.

sikkboy

Absolute delusion, who created all those chances that Messi missed in the previous 5-6 months?

Himself! Watch the games, you're not seeing what's going on. The players you named earier, how many goals have they scored without the Messi pre-assist? Fati was probably the only one who was regularly creating something. The rest have generally been abysmal. Have you looked at the league table. :lol:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Thanks for reminding me again how futile of an attempt it is to tie up a reasonable discussion with a Messi fanboy. Always a treat.

Yeah it's incredible how they keep popping up even after previous "fanatics" have come to see the light. This guy sikkboy is a new member but argues with the conviction of a veteran, any chance he is someone we know?

Himself! Watch the games, you're not seeing what's going on. The players you named earier, how many goals have they scored without the Messi pre-assist? Fati was probably the only one who was regularly creating something. The rest have generally been abysmal. Have you looked at the league table. :lol:

Did he dribble past all the players in each instance? He received the ball in very good positions and missed a number of absolute sitters. Prior to this game he had the worst conversion rate in La Liga out of all players. Get a grip ffs.

sikkboy

Did he dribble past all the players in each instance? He received the ball in very good positions and missed a number of absolute sitters. Prior to this game he had the worst conversion rate in La Liga out of all players. Get a grip ffs.

Sitters! :lol: You're at it mate.

eaman

I agree with the bolded bit, otherwise I thought he was generally himself, although he probably didn't walk as much.

No he pretty much walked the same and will continue to do so in every game. The draws and losses are never really anything to do with his walking just the rest of the team not playing to this standard today.

Rory

I get what you're saying sikkboy, I think if Osasuna had taken one or two of their chances that came from sloppy giveaways at the back / a good pass like in the first half there might have been different things said. But hey there's no point in looking at hypothetical situations. He played well today and more importantly we won, I'd just enjoy a great performance from him and the team.

sikkboy

I get what you're saying sikkboy, I think if Osasuna had taken one or two of their chances that came from sloppy giveaways at the back / a good pass like in the first half there might have been different things said. But hey there's no point in looking at hypothetical situations. He played well today and more importantly we won, I'd just enjoy a great performance from him and the team.

Spot on again. He needed that goal, the team needed him to score that goal. Messi will feel content tonight, probably the first time in a long time.

CatalinR10

Let's hope The GOAT , The Best Fifa Football Player , Ballon D'or and Laureus award scores against Ferencvaros.

@Pedro

@KingLeo10

@Vilarrubi

@Hardy

@Devils

@Malvolio

Home of Barca Fans