Lionel Messi - v7

kattanib

With Messi vs. without Messi is like working in an office with clear hierarchy structure vs. flat structure. One regresses everyone but the leaders while the other doesnt

CatalinR10

Let's hope The GOAT , The Best Fifa Football Player , Ballon D'or and Laureus award scores against Osasuna.

@Pedro

@KingLeo10

@Vilarrubi

@Hardy

@Devils

@Malvolio

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Calm down guys, I know we were shit against Dynamo at home but at the end of day, it was still just Dynamo Kiev.

We need to play well consistently against better teams to prove that we are indeed better without Messi (in my opinion we are not there yet but will be).

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Calm down guys, I know we were shit against Dynamo at home but at the end of day, it was still just Dynamo Kiev.

We need to play well consistently against better teams to prove that we are indeed better without Messi (in my opinion we are not there yet but will be).

yeah it was a joke just to spite the Messi fans. Messi had some rest today and I expect him to play well vs Osasuna.

Porque

Team did the business.

Allowed Messi to watch the game snuggled up in bed with a hot cuppa coco and a cookie, rather than having to fly to freezing cold Kiev.

Bless.

Home of Barca Fans