Lionel Messi - v7

eaman

I'm not gonna bother looking at the previous pages but I'm almost certain the messi boys will be posting that. First half was great, Koeman cant do much about Griez being horrible. Defense is irredeemable, Lenglet is a mid-table defender.

There were chances in the first half but there was more domination and chances in the second. Better football in the second as well

feggydinho

As crazy as it sounds, he might be more dangerous coming in 2nd half and catching the opposition offguard. He provided much needed energy and looked more hungry to me. Also to claim, "lol our team is shit without him, look at first half" is not a strong argument. We created plenty of chances in the first half. Had Brathwaite had the amount of chances that Griezz did in that first half, he would've scored two.

We would've been up by 2 to 4 goals in the first half if the finishing was good enough. I hope Messi gets more rest so the team gets used to playing without him (better preparation for when Messi finally leaves)

Kul_z

We would've been up by 2 to 4 goals in the first half if the finishing was good enough. I hope Messi gets more rest so the team gets used to playing without him (better preparation for when Messi finally leaves)

Gtfo, captain in this age and when in form would be the best player in barca for next 20 years.
My captain my goat. Gtfo judas

ItachiXXX

This was the old Messi. You see he needs to rest to get the best out of him. Where is ItachiXXX who didnt believe me?

You call that rest ? :lol:
Ain't forum de amigos pushing the narrative that he doesn't want a rest and was benched because of a minor injuries. Nobody denying that people need a rest, he should be pulled out if Barca is comfortably winning already from time to time. What i don't agree with is the narrative forum de amigos pushing here, that he command not to rest as if people here work at Barca

ItachiXXX

The only difference today was that he scored, yall are just sleeping

True, this is the same thing he's been doing. 5 (1) dribbles lose ball 14x seems just a regular day. But he scored, that's the start of maybe finding his touch again. Forum De Amigos experts trying so hard to annalyze everything because he start from the bench :lol:
We were just as shit as the second. Opposition run riot through the midfield and then easily fools our sub-par defenders ti create chances. Betis had the same number of dangerous chances as us, in the first half.
In fact, Betis was shit all match in defense. That's why we had a "good" game. Not all teams are that stupid.

Both Messi and Griezmann had acres of space to run into. Only difference was finishing quality.

This, I don't know what this people watched. It's an open season for both. Betis not went to park a bus, both teams are dangerous.

Last edited:

aragorn

He needs to ease off on the dribbling, as he's easily knocked off the ball now. Ronaldo made this adjustment in his game years ago, as he changed his game to goal hanger.

How many players are still good at dribbling and taking players on at 33? Robben was, but it's not common.

It's also a waste of his limited energy. He needs to concentrate his running on getting into good positions. He can learn a lot from Ronaldo on how he changed his game as he got old.

Ronaldo was never really a great dribbler - he just used to attempt fancy step overs which used to fail more often naught - he cut these off when he was still in Utd! He based his entire goal scoring career by making sure he finds himself in the right position at the right time

Unfortunately or fortunately Messi's gameplay has never been that

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Gtfo, captain in this age and when in form would be the best player in barca for next 20 years.
My captain my goat. Gtfo judas

Are you off your meds mate? You seem more unhinged than usual. Btw loving your religious discourse, it is so ironic, because you are engaging in idolatry by blindly worshipping and bowing down before Leo so much :lol:

Givenchy

It's all well and good for neutrals to say 'give him a pass, shut up and enjoy watching him' but as a fan of Barca its not that simple.

anyways, he was great yesterday and he seemed happier. Leo showed his class giving Griezmann that goal

Kul_z

Are you off your meds mate? You seem more unhinged than usual. Btw loving your religious discourse, it is so ironic, because you are engaging in idolatry by blindly worshipping and bowing down before Leo so much :lol:

Just applying your medicine, if you can bash him to the point of calling him woat, i can go in opposite direction

Batistuta9

He can still be very useful to the team. Messi has by far the most football IQ in the team. Even though his body has slowed down, he can make up for it with his speed of thought like the dummy yesterday.

It's clear to see that our defence is shocking with or without Messi. Betis had 3-4 good chances in the 1st half and a better team would have punished us. Another CL beating is likely with pique and lenglet as our CB's.

Home of Barca Fans