Lionel Messi - v7

Andresito

Staff member
You guys can bash him when he has 2-3 seasons filled with games like these. Basically when he reaches Busquets' and Suárez' current level of consistent performances.

CatalinR10

Are we now raising excuses for his performance again;

ZnU56iE.jpg

Scored a goal , involved in our every attack , 4 key passes , set up Suarez countless of times , made 10 dribbles.

Yes , he could have played better and maybe score 1 more goal but how in earth is this a shit performance ?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Had no pre-season and then a couple of injuries. At least it's somewhat understandable if he's looking slow and rusty.

There's however no excuse for him having tunnel vision when it comes to passing to Suarez every time when he has at least two options.

Centauri B

Not his best performance, but still head and shoulders above everyone on the field. He scored, he created chances, had a couple of bad moments.

eaman

Unbelievable people saying he wasnt good. He was our best player. A goal and many chances created along with some brilliant bits of play and not losing the ball when receiving passes in really tight areas means a good game

Altomonte

today he lacked sharpness that's all.

Scored a goal , and should have had like 2 assists considering he set Suarez around 4 times.

If I would critique him , it would be because he's giving a pass to Suarez's utterly disgusting performances every fucking time.
I think he wants to help Suarez break the CL non-scoring streak. When it ends, I'm sure other players will be served

serghei

Lol, that's why those numbers don't make up for actually knowing your football. Looks like a kid put up those numbers :lol:.

Home of Barca Fans