Liga Round 26: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 2-1

Jaguar

Flair Trait
635FB042-95E9-4FE3-B879-BF5B62A2FA78.jpg

so Real Madrid fans are posting this everywhere and the funny thing is a lot of them arent using it as a joke and dont understand what is wrong with this :lol:

serghei

View attachment 9649

so Real Madrid fans are posting this everywhere and the funny thing is a lot of them arent using it as a joke and dont understand what is wrong with this :lol:

Everyone who is not bitter knows it was a small, but clear offside.

We got lucky here, but after the fluke first goal they scored... they should shut the fuck up.

Porque

madrid-onside.jpg

Looks onside to me.

Horatio

You're welcome
Everyone who is not bitter knows it was a small, but clear offside.

We got lucky here, but after the fluke first goal they scored... they should shut the fuck up.

I have seen way tighter calls than this. Asensio's shoulder is ahead. I could tell before they showed the VAR view. Yet Madridista's calling for robo!

1) VAR used
2) Not as tight of a call as some make out. Way closer calls made during WC.

Granted, if VAR didn't exist this would have likely been allowed. But if VAR didn't exist we might all actually be dead due to butterfly effect.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
VAR is the best thing to have ever happened in Football.

Wished it was implemented way way sooner.

Absolutely. Butthurt people are just annoyed that offsides, handballs for goals/penalties, clear fouls before goals etc are mainly sorted out now and its very sad that some peoples past joy for the game mainly appears to be the goals that would be disallowed nowadays. The winning team needs to win without a dodgy goal nowadays and people that are pissed about that need to find a different sport:002:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
More possession, more shots on and off target, more corners. We were a better team. Offside clear, they scored from fluke og. Case closed.

Home of Barca Fans