Liga Round 26: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 2-1

Porque

Tebas: in the interest of fairness we are looking for a referee who is willing to give Madrid a penalty

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Time to school these mfs again. Raphinha needs to step up, he was awful vs Utd away and Madrid in the copa. Lewy I expect more from you.

jamrock

Raphinha is the reason we are still 9 points clear of Madrid, he's stepped up in the absence of pedri who usual, comes up & scores when we really need it.

JamDav1982

Raphinha is the reason we are still 9 points clear of Madrid, he's stepped up in the absence of pedri who usual, comes up & scores when we really need it.

Haha no he isnt 'the reason' and likes of FDJ have been better in that period.

Yes the team does miss Pedri as would FDJ big time also.

Likes of Gavi and Lewa have been poor.. Raphinha has helped cover them a bit.. not likes of FDJ.

The defence and midfield has been the bigger 'reason' than anything else.

jamrock

Lol a bit 🤣🤣, I don't need to find the goals or assist he's come up with because it's too obvious, the man has score or assisted on how many games in the last few weeks?.

Jamdav & is man love for FJD he'll say all sorts of fuckery to justify FJD "greatness".

A bit he says 😂

JamDav1982

Peri has missed 4 league games and Raphinha scored in two of them... one more than Roberto....who also got an assist.

No assists in that time.... not a goal conceded in those games... but aye 'Raphinha is the reason'.

Yip I have man love for FDJ aint no doubt.

FDJ is class Barca know it. JamDav knows it. The worlds top clubs know it.

Home of Barca Fans