Liga Round 25: Athletic Bilbao - FC Barcelona 0-1

Barcilliant

Lol last 15 minutes they peppered us. Xavi really is a poor man's Mourinho.

The worst thing is the attack. Lewa shit,ferret shit,Fati shit Raphinia average.

I don't think I've seen such an impotent Barca attack in my life.

ajnotkeith

Veni, vidi, 1-0.

Even you are making jokes about it now :lol:

We are a defensive team, but nothing wrong with it, it's in fact really interesting to see. We've gone from a team that was basically ultra-offense and zero defense to being a defensive masterclass team.

serghei

Even you are making jokes about it now :lol:

We are a defensive team, but nothing wrong with it, it's in fact really interesting to see. We've gone from a team that was basically ultra-offense and zero defense to being a defensive masterclass team.

Truth be told, I agree beating smaller teams at home like Getafe and Celta 1-0 is not good and that we should be aiming at playing better. But beating 1-0 away at Bilbao and Atletico while defending a lead is not something that is easily achievable, and even the best Barca sides lost or drew at those grounds IIRC.

Porque

Xavi the midfield maestro becoming the modern day Mourinho is the greatest supervillain origins story ever.

Porque

Otto Rehhagel was drinking Arac somewhere in Greece smiling and said "that's how it's done kid" while watching that.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
giphy.gif

Home of Barca Fans