Liga | Round 24: Atlético de Madrid vs. FC Barcelona 1-2

vlad

its was bad, but not as bad against psg, leganes, betis, lucho changed something, it was still bad, but i think team showed motivation and they won this on muscels, they are not dead team, there is still fire in them, lets take that legaue

Raketa10

This was most ugly win ever but it's a HUUUUGE WIN. Great game by Mats and Neymar but also great game from all our CB's!

Last edited:

Nucky

I was hoping for at least a point and then D10S makes sure we take all 3. Not so good performance though but still vital 3 points in title race! Visca Barca !! :barcascarf:

Mido

Have you not noticed how heavy the ball seemed to be ?! This pitch seemed to be thick and/or dry ! It was very very hard to play some proper possession football.

Considering these circumstances I take my hats off to Lucho and the team. I hope we'll stay with a similar line-up against Gijon

Horatio

You're welcome
If Real drops point I predict Barca is going to play better and take it up a notch because of players believing in La Liga again.

F

FlaFCB

Important win, but the team is still playing like shit. Nothing really changed.

JamDav1982

Important win, but the team is still playing like shit. Nothing really changed.

Played far better than PSG game, cup game vs Atletico and Leganes in my opinion.

Still need to work on midfield and hope Messi can get involved more but that was a lot better.

Alik

Horrible first half. Second half even though we played poorly we played much better than Atleti. There's some merit to that.

Mido

Horrible first half. Second half even though we played poorly we played much better than Atleti. There's some merit to that.

The ball seemed to be very heavy/slow. Don't expect this Barca to play legendary football under these conditions

Home of Barca Fans