Liga | Round 20: Real Betis - FC Barcelona 1-1

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Too bad it's too expensive for Tebas.

So expensive that a broke Serie A have it.

khaled_a_d

Yeah, but you're already playing with fire by putting up a weaker lineup than you should against a team that got a great record at home.

And for what? The Atletico match in the Copa?

What weaker line up?
MATS,Pique,Rakitic & MSN are all starters,Vidal is gaining momentum over Roberto right now and you can argue that Digne is almost starter right now
With Busquets & Iniesta out any line up we play with weaker line up no matter what,People has been calling Gomes poor last game
When the best quality midfielders you have are out,2 of MSN are poor their is a little you can do with the line up when you are playing against an opponent as strong as Betis today

Sorin

:lol: How can you say that 1 point behind Real is good news? As if our "outstanding" game entails us to hope that we can fight for the title. Ffs :shakeshead:

F

FlaFCB

[tw]825701082844246016[/tw]

There was also a clear penalty right before the ball got in. Doubly robbed.

Vilarrubi

Was Umtiti injured today?

Lucho's rotations are like he picks random names out of a hat.. What ever happened to keeping some stability in the team.

serghei

The thing is Madrid has not won La Liga since 2012. That's 5 years ago. It's about time they win it and the ref, as well as the LPF know it.

Sorin

We shouldn't be in a position where such an error should cost us. We already knew the refs in Spain are below scum. What's our excuse?

Let's be honest, they hit the post twice, they had at least two 1 on 1 with Stegen, they shot and had more chances than us, they outplayed us for 75 minutes with a team costing 20 times less. Could we please focus on the real problems? I mean, if our play this last year was stellar and the refs decided to screw us like this on an off game by us, then yeah, we should blast them like hell but not now.

Maybe it's just me, but when we barely survived 75 minutes of complete and utter domination from Betis, i would be embarrassed to blame refs.

serghei

We shouldn't be in a position where such an error should cost us. We already knew the refs in Spain are below scum. What's our excuse?

Let's be honest, they hit the post twice, they had at least two 1 on 1 with Stegen, they shot and had more chances than us, they outplayed us for 75 minutes with a team costing 20 times less. Could we please focus on the real problems? I mean, if our play this last year was stellar and the refs decided to screw us like this on an off game by us, then yeah, we should blast them like hell but not now.

Maybe it's just me, but when we barely survived 75 minutes of complete and utter domination from Betis, i would be embarrassed to blame refs.

That's outside the point. In a league campaign it is very important to win the games when the game is not working. We weren't able to win those games because of some embarassing decisions from the refs. Which games we lost important points in? Malaga at home, correct goal dissallowed, Villareal away, 2 pens. not given. Betis away, multiple decisions against us. There are about 10 points which we lost only because the refs fucked us over. I'm not talking about playing great, but about winning the points in stake. We can do that without playing high level of football.

It is clear that this is not our best football. Should that automatically mean we need to lose points because of the refs decisions? No. If that was the case, and Madrid would have been robbed everytime they played poorly, then they would have as many points as us.

Last edited:

vlad

what a mistake from referee, but this will cause much bigger incident, its not uncalled penalty, or something similar, its situation, when ball is 1 meter behind the line, with referee standing near the line, when i say incident, this is embaressing for la liga, they will probably get that goal line technology as soon as possible from now.

about performance, well, average betis outplayed barca with MSN, no need to say more, i can just repeat lucho out please

edit: its not mistake from referee, its obvious robbery

Last edited:

raskolnikov

The thing is Madrid has not won La Liga since 2012. That's 5 years ago. It's about time they win it and the ref, as well as the LPF know it.
We were screwed a lot in 2011/12 as well. Same with the 2014 campaign were a dissalowed Messi goal should have won us la liga.
Thats why I despise Madrid. They get do much help in la liga and in Europe yet turn it around on us and hide behind their shady past.

La liga is a laughinstock because there is no money for goalkine technology and the inabbility to punish when its not in the ref report. Those thing along with blatant favourism of the refs really hurts us every year. Which is why its so insane we have won it so often recently.

El Flaco

The game is at 5AM, the day after my freaking birthday, of all the days in the world.

This one is gonna take some dedication...

Happy belated birthday.

Too bad it's too expensive for Tebas.

So expensive that a broke Serie A have it.

IIRC, Tebas himself admitted years ago that some La Liga games are fixed every year.

We shouldn't expect too much from him.

Home of Barca Fans