Liga Round 20: Real Betis - Barca 2-4

Windhook

Isco is MOTM instead of Ferran. LOL. How'd you expect La Liga to reach Premier League in quality, sponsorship and status with all this corruption? :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lewandowski is finished.

Either Vitor Roque is starting ahead of him with Ferran on the left, or Xavi should play Felix - Ferran - Yamal.

Only issue is that Felix and Ferran are capable of going on a five-ten game stinker streak themselves.

Sorin

Ferran has the athleticism and movement to make a difference, if he's always composed like today, he can score many goals.
In any case, still better than Lewa even on a bad day. Lewa is ok at poaching goals but offers nothing aside of that and cant be dangerous at all on the counter as he doesnt move.
Said it before, he’s the best off the ball forward/player we have. He doesn’t really excel in anything else but a well functioning team can’t do without a player like him. Ideally, all our wingers should provide half his movement and runs.

Birdy

What I keep from this game:

1) how much better the attack is without a granny leading the line
2) how good Ferran is with his off the ball movement, but we already know this

JohnN

I kept that lamine looks the real deal. he needs management of minutes, not being overplayed and not being depended on for every game but the boy is great.
also, vitor doesn't look that good currently but the movement alone is better than having lewa at 35.. unfortunate signing at this age.

Masetro10

This game finally proved to me that Lamine Yamal is going to be a straight killer one day. This guy straight dominated at 16 yrs old.

Also another thing. Notice without Lewa how fluid and how dangerous Barca became. Ferran is good enough out there to fulfill the role. Will he also mess up? Yes. Will he make Barca more dangerous on the counter also yes.

Masetro10

I kept that lamine looks the real deal. he needs management of minutes, not being overplayed and not being depended on for every game but the boy is great.
also, vitor doesn't look that good currently but the movement alone is better than having lewa at 35.. unfortunate signing at this age.
Though Lews sucks now he did kinda help win La Liga last year in the beginning of the year he was very good.

Total-Football

Lewandowski is finished.

Either Vitor Roque is starting ahead of him with Ferran on the left, or Xavi should play Felix - Ferran - Yamal.

Only issue is that Felix and Ferran are capable of going on a five-ten game stinker streak themselves.
I would rather go felix raphinha yamal. Raphinha can be good at the 9 I think
Fast, presses well, strikes the ball well, moves a lot behind defenders.

JamDav1982

Raphinha has been through 1v1 a lot this season.. and fallen over ball nearly every time.

He wont be at CF any time soon.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I would rather go felix raphinha yamal. Raphinha can be good at the 9 I think
Fast, presses well, strikes the ball well, moves a lot behind defenders.

Raphinha is quick, presses well and runs a lot.
Problem is that he runs a lot pointlessly without a clue about how to make a run in behind unless it's a ball over the top from the RW.

ajnotkeith

Raphinha is quick, presses well and runs a lot.
Problem is that he runs a lot pointlessly without a clue about how to make a run in behind unless it's a ball over the top from the RW.
He looks really stiff.
Like, he can only go certain ways, and often times when he has to carry the ball over a long distance or make a difficult touch he trips over his own legs.

In particular he really struggles to go to the outside of a defender and can only carry the ball towards the inside of his body.

jamrock

Lewandowski is finished.

Torres can't play CF, never has...

I'm kidding.

If he could play at it better, as of now, that would be our best front 3, but whenever he gets a run at CF, we know what happens.

Home of Barca Fans