Liga Round 17: Valencia - Barca 1-1

mc_lovin

The Valencia player did brilliantly as well.

xG sucks, but it’s 0.53 to 3.4 :lol: what the duck are Gundogan+our forwards doing.

weloveyuner

I can't believe we didn't win this game; all of the chances Lewandowski had to bury. The only goal was a gimme; Valencia had no one at the back post guarding Felix. If Valencia had marked him, we would not have scored at all.

As far as Araujo goes, I've already stated this; he needs a Puyol back there to keep him mentally in the game. I don't know why Xavi keeps fucking around with Kounde and Christensen.

Masetro10

In parallel universe we have Kubo at RW. Haaland at ST and a last of his prime Neymar at LW carrying Barca to another era of dominance.

Sadly we live in the Tebas era where somehow a club that basically broke 50 laws to get Neymar found a way to let him go and the same with Kubo. Then mismanaged funds at a borderline Bernie Madoff level to the point the club nearly folded in covid. Now we are basically catalan Athletic Bilbao using 17 year olds every year until they blow their knees out and trying to stay relevant with free transfers and loan deals. WTF

lucas24

I can't believe we didn't win this game; all of the chances Lewandowski had to bury. The only goal was a gimme; Valencia had no one at the back post guarding Felix. If Valencia had marked him, we would not have scored at all.

As far as Araujo goes, I've already stated this; he needs a Puyol back there to keep him mentally in the game. I don't know why Xavi keeps fucking around with Kounde and Christensen.
Yesterday 3.2 vs 0.5 in xg and 5-0 in big chances. Lewandowski should have 6-7 goals in the last 3 games. It wasn't just him, Felix, Raphinia, Gundogan also had a multitude of chances. Barca are creating the most chances per game in LL this season, they are also the least effective. Barca 37.1 xg -> 31 goals, Girona 30.4 xg -> 38 goals.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

In parallel universe we have Kubo at RW. Haaland at ST and a last of his prime Neymar at LW carrying Barca to another era of dominance.

Sadly we live in the Tebas era where somehow a club that basically broke 50 laws to get Neymar found a way to let him go and the same with Kubo. Then mismanaged funds at a borderline Bernie Madoff level to the point the club nearly folded in covid. Now we are basically catalan Athletic Bilbao using 17 year olds every year until they blow their knees out and trying to stay relevant with free transfers and loan deals. WTF

Dont need haaland as striker, would take a Lautaro, at RW Kubo and at LW Leao

💯

Home of Barca Fans