Liga Round 16: Barca - Girona 2-4

FC B

I'd extend Xavi till 2030.
Statistics favor us, but that doesn't help of course if we need 15 shots for one goal. We play well most of the time, but our effectiveness is very worrying. If Barca wants to win something this season, they need to start scoring goals.
With what players you'd expect to score goals? With the likes of the retired polish striker, Cardiophinha, Torres or a 16 years old winger?

Co0ter

"I think the match was even, it was decided by details," Xavi stated.

"We lacked effectiveness. We played well in the game,"

How you can make these comments after a shocking performance...yikes. No self criticism what so ever. My man is straight up delusional just like his supporters.

mc_lovin

"I think the match was even, it was decided by details," Xavi stated.

"We lacked effectiveness. We played well in the game,"

How you can make these comments after a shocking performance...yikes. No self criticism what so ever. My man is straight up delusional just like his supporters.
We had like 4 XG??? Not a fan of the stat, but we need to win an open game like this. Shame on our forwards.

Co0ter

I'd extend Xavi till 2030.

With what players you'd expect to score goals? With the likes of the retired polish striker, Cardiophinha, Torres or a 16 years old winger?
That is 170mil worth of players. The fact that our attack is still dreadful and lacks effectiveness is just another layer to Xavi's failure. Inexperienced tactically and in training, and also made awful signings. Throw Kounde in there and it's an absolute disaster.

Like I kept saying last season and all of this season, he was lucky last year. Our defense wasn't much better but was lucky opposing teams didn't convert all the mistakes that were being made and that Ter Stegen was a wall last season in the league.

Yet the plebs will say Xavi and his signings made the difference to win the league 😂

Co0ter

We had like 4 XG??? Not a fan of the stat, but we need to win an open game like this. Shame on our forwards.
How you can mention a stat to defend that performance is unreal to me. Did you watch the game or not.

They were disorganized beyond belief and had no tactical set up what so ever. The subs were awfully done as well. The team looked terrible. Why would anyone give a fuck about that statistic lmao

mc_lovin

But you see where we came from? Raphina, Felix, Ferran and Lewy are certainly not the standard we should aspire to, but still miles better than the dross we had before. It normalized things somewhat for us (easily getting top 4 instead of midtable).

mc_lovin

How you can mention a stat to defend that performance is unreal to me. Did you watch the game or not.

They were disorganized beyond belief and had no tactical set up what so ever. The subs were awfully done as well. The team looked terrible. Why would anyone give a fuck about that statistic lmao
They were as well. Both teams were open as fuck and if we win 4-2 people will talk about a nice win, fantastic football, why they dared to attack the better team etc pp. But oh well, we have no Messi anymore or heck even the likes of Pedro, Villa, Vini...

Home of Barca Fans