Liga l Round 14: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-1

gregorrin10

At least Casemiro is also on the bench...so Madrid again playing without a typical DMF...should be easier to exploit for MSN. But the problem is gonna be getting the ball to them, since our midfield is gonna be so non-creative again. Well, hopefully Messi goes on GOD mode again, and that Gomes surprises us too.

Come on, Forca Barca!!!:barcascarf:

Devils

Madrid really getting into the game towards the end of the half.

As usual, we have no creativity from midfield. So fucking frustrating.

F

FlaFCB

Very bad first half. Team is disorganized, no creativity or urgency. Most rm attacks coming thru rakiti and bob's side, we're lucky they didn't capitalize on their chances. rm was superior. The team seems a bit more compact, but playing burocratic football. This reminds me a bit of rijkaard's last season.

raskolnikov

We need Iniesta in. Modric is bossing the midfied so far. We cabt get man to bevdangerius when they close us down in midfield constantly.

Hardy

pathetic again but nox exactly a surprise, i just see so many players that cannot play at this level. One bad pass or mistake and Real easily get in front of Ter Stegen :facepalm:

Gaudi

I know it sounds easy to say only coach is the problem, but currently it is! Maybe those signings are not good enough, ok, but just look how RM looks more compact and lines are more fluent and they are coached by newbie coach as well. We can talk about Gomes, Arda, Denis, Rakitic and so on...but first we need to look like a team!

Home of Barca Fans