Leicester

Catalan Fan

Are you planning on getting hammered if you guys win against Man U [MENTION=13470]Catalan Fan[/MENTION] ? :lol:

I'm guessing the party will take over the entire town, football fan or not haha.

Yeah, most definitely ! Although am not getting too carried away just yet, but "if" we could beat Utd on sunday that would be ideal as we got a bank holiday on Monday :cheers:

I don't live in Leicester, am about 45 miles away but yeah they will go mental "if" Foxes win it.

El Flaco

Quotes from Ranieri's interview with Radio 105

"Right from the start the President [Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha] asked me to build a team to compete for Europe in the next few years, then the Champions League"

"This has been a special year, now we’re in the Champions League and all we’re missing is the big dream [the title]."

"We must keep our feet on the ground and see what we can do."

"Our secret? Speaking now while everything is in turmoil is difficult, there are endless interpretations of what has happened."

"We have a good club, good players, a special League because the big clubs haven’t had the consistency to go with their strength, we’ve had that instead."

"Then there’s the feeling, the chemistry which has developed between me and the players."

"The English have asked me so many times how I deal with the stress, but they don't realise what we Italians put up with!"

"We know very well that the only calm moment is the 90 minutes of the game, from Monday until seconds before kick-off it’s all very tense."

"Here there’s serenity, tranquility. You play, and all you think about is playing and you can’t believe that until you come to play or Coach here."

"In 2000 when I arrived [at Chelsea], [Gianfranco] Zola said to me ‘boss, if it was good in Spain you won’t believe your eyes Coaching here!’"

"He was right, it’s a whole different way of life and how to conceive the sport, supporting their team."

"Even if you’re relegated here, the stadium is full, families go with their children. The fans shout, but they still encourage the team, there isn’t the same confrontation that there is in Italy."

"That’s the way the Chelsea fans always were with us, if they see you’re giving everything for the shirt then they’ll accept any result."

"They won’t back you if they see that you’re not committed, that you’re a slacker."

"It’s all very calm here, very peaceful - right now I’m going to the supermarket with my wife, I swear!"

Ranieri is a former Juventus Coach, and took the time to congratulate the Bianconeri after they secured a fifth Sudetto in a row.

"The Italian League is very interesting, very tight. Compliments to Juventus, who have had a magnificent season."

"They had a great comeback, where it wasn’t just the club that believed, but the Coach [Max Allegri] and the players too"

"So congratulations to them, but also to Roma and Napoli, where [Maurizio] Sarri is doing a great job."

http://www.football-italia.net/83427/ranieri-‘feet-ground’

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Congrats Leicester.... I guess this would stand as a fairytale and motivating story for decades to come

Home of Barca Fans