Lautaro Martinez

wisconsincule

Just saw a rumor on twitter that Lautaro will have a salary similar to Griezmann.

Why are we spending 100+ million on him? I would much rather buy 2 younger prospects than spending a shit load of money on a player who isn’t even lighting the Italian league on fire.

I like his play style but this seems like we are overpaying by 50+ million. Very very dumb in my opinion.

Our galatico signings have not worked. Try a different approach. Especially after we need to sign multiple players this summer.

FinBarcelonafan

Just saw a rumor on twitter that Lautaro will have a salary similar to Griezmann.

Why are we spending 100+ million on him? I would much rather buy 2 younger prospects than spending a shit load of money on a player who isn’t even lighting the Italian league on fire.

I like his play style but this seems like we are overpaying by 50+ million. Very very dumb in my opinion.

Our galatico signings have not worked. Try a different approach. Especially after we need to sign multiple players this summer.

I agree. Sounds like a terrible deal.

tacticvarium

Fuck Messi and Suarez!
This dumb South American companionship is destroying the club.
The club seriously needs to revamp our top scouts to find a proper talent.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Messi and Suarez must have forced them to sign Andre Gomes, Aleix Vidal and Arda Turan too.

Forget the transfer fee for a second and just look at that rumored salary. Probably not true, but still. Shocking.

Giving Dembele such a high salary should have taught them a lesson.

Last edited:

bastardo

Between Lautaro and Werner, I'd take Lautaro in a heartbeat. Still not convinced by Werner who is too reliant on his pace and his technique is pretty poor. Werner also almost never show up in big games from what I've seen of him.

M3ls

Between Lautaro and Werner, I'd take Lautaro in a heartbeat. Still not convinced by Werner who is too reliant on his pace and his technique is pretty poor. Werner also almost never show up in big games from what I've seen of him.

But is Lautaro technique good? )))

The average passing accuracy percentage for this guy is 59 percent. What are you talking about?

bastardo

But is Lautaro technique good? )))

The average passing accuracy percentage for this guy is 59 percent. What are you talking about?

Its skewed from the risk he takes unlike Werner who "hides" from the ball and still managed to come up with just as shitty stats. From eye test, its quite obvious as to who has the better technique.

Home of Barca Fans