La Liga Round 9: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 3-1

FinBarcelonafan

Sport speculate Kounde will start at RB. Balde at LB with Eric-Malonso to provide the soft belly.

Frenkie on the bench with the Ancient One left to do what he does best- be countered tremondously.

Can't wait.

Slownso and Gracias in defense. Might as well fold the club. Vinny will dance around them for fun. I am shocked if we win today.

Good luck. No expectations. Too much disappointment lately. Annoyed too.

Gari

They played badly with Celta, badly with Inter, why should it be different with Real Madrid? True, Real Madrid played a draw with Shakhtar. Listening to Xavi, I don’t see what he wants to change. Defense? But this is not the problem of the players, but the problem of the coach. As they wrote here, everyone plays against us the same way. It’s too easy to play with us.

Devils

The lineup: Ter Stegen; Sergi Roberto, Kound?, Eric Garc?a, Balde; Busquets, Pedri, De Jong; Demb?l?, Raphinha and Lewandowski. [relevo]

Roberto RB and Busi in mid.

Already 9 vs 11

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Not watching another Barca game with Busi in the starting line-up. Have a good one, lads!

Cool

Who else to start in the RB spot? I mean, you either play Kounde as an RB and start Pique next to him OR you play Roberto as the RB and Kounde as a CB, I know which option I?m picking after the Inter game.

I understand the Busi hate, guy is clearly is not there physically anymore and tbh physically he never was someone in the mold of Casemiro or Yaya Toure. But, he?s the only player who can play as a barca DM in our squad, look at it this way.

Valvarde came and started Busi over De Jong in the DM spot, okay, Valvarde is the type of coach who doesnt like to invent the wheel. However, even when he rested Busi it was Rakitic who played over him in that spot.

Setien came and played Busi over De Jong in that spot, that is the second coach.

Koeman came and played Busi over De Jong in the DM spot, despite claiming in countless interviews that Barca needed a rebuild and tbh he was and is right to this day.

Xavi came and its the same thing mostly.

I?m not defending Busi all I?m trying to say is that clearly he?s not a lone pivot, he cant step on the ball and calm the play like a barca style of DM, in the La Real game Frenkie started in the DM spot and whenever he got on the ball he would carry it up and try to play a fast tempo game and barca is uncomfortable in a ?ping pong? game, we need the game to be played at our tempo.

At the end of the day it?s on the sporting board hands that we are forced to play an out of it Busquets.

Also, I would just like to add that Im glad De Jong started next to Pedri because we are toothless in attack and Frenkie runs into the box can take the attention off Lewa and have someone to play off with ala Muller in Bayern.

malvolio

The lineup: Ter Stegen; Sergi Roberto, Kound?, Eric Garc?a, Balde; Busquets, Pedri, De Jong; Demb?l?, Raphinha and Lewandowski. [relevo]

Roberto RB and Busi in mid.

Already 9 vs 11

Suddenly Eric Garcia has morphed into prime Beckenbauer? And Balde is too inexperienced for a game like this.

Home of Barca Fans