La Liga | Round 8: Alaves - FC Barcelona

malvolio

Does anyone else think we might play better without messi? Not trying to flame or anything, but there was a stretch of 10 mins in the 2nd half with little Messi involvement and we looked REALLY good

he was poor today. but the other options are not much better. they're a bunch of guys who never played together and some of them are known to be failures.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I wouldn't say La Liga is over since it is still early but yeah, we are not looking good. This season there is not much to be expected of, other than playing our youngsters and getting a glimpse of what they could be in the future.

Messi should not play a full game anymore, he doesn't have what it takes to sustain it.

fergus90

Pedri was good but he had moments where he golden chances to shoot and passed. Koeman makes at least 1 baffling sub a game so far.

BerkeleyBernie

The only reason Dembele is more dangerous is because of his pace. I feel he just loses the ball an awful lot.

I don't have a problem with him trying to take on players in the opponent's half, near their box. It's his deeper attempts leading to turnovers that are the most problematic. And he should mix it up. If you dribble every time, the opponent knows it and has an easier time defending.

Home of Barca Fans