La Liga | Round 7: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-3

kattanib

I fucking love you Koeman. No BS of panicking and playing a lineup that is good on paper. This is a perfect lineup and the only risk aspect is Pedri and Dest, which both have been trying and deserve the chance. Dest can handle stupid V. Junior and Pedri cannot be worse than Griezman. Benching Griezman two games in a raw is something only a manager with balls can do

mc_lovin

I really dislike coaches who put an AM on the wing, which generally feels like trying to play things safe. But well, hes 17. Koeman has balls, but if it fails he deserves all the shit he gets. I am excited though. Good sign with Dest over Roberto.

kattanib

Playing 2 17 year old players and Dest who was a bench warmer at Ajax starting such a crucial game when u have experienced players warming the bench. Cowman is a fucking retard.

Would you play them against Leeds United? That is how strong this Madrid team is

kattanib

Koeman pre match talk is epic. He is saying that he cares about what happens on the pitch and these youngsters deserve to play.

kattanib

The fact that this Classico has become a faceoff between Fati and V. Junior is pathetic honestly given the benchmark is Messi and CR

Laplacian

LOL.

An attacking midfielder, 17 year old, OVER ACTUAL WINGERS. Man I meme'd the shit out of this guy for buying 3 no. 10s back in Everton, but he really does want to play with 3 Ams on the lineup. Fuck sakes. :worthy:

El Gato

Villarato!
zidane is extremely beta and this new madrid under him cannot achieve anything

w h a t

BTW nice lineups
Very different Clasico this. Nothing like last year where half of each side was 50 years old. At least there will be dynamism.

BADGERBHOY

Decent lineup. I would have started with Dembele but other than that quite happy with the lineup. Let's get into these bastards.

dickbutt

Nice name, are you butthurt by the lineup?

Not at all. In fact I just bet 4-0 for Barcelona to win the game despite the lineup. Are you by any chance dutch? Do you have a pee-pee attached to your forehead or just butthurt?

The fact that this Classico has become a faceoff between Fati and V. Junior is pathetic honestly given the benchmark is Messi and CR
Who's calling it a faceoff between Fati and V. Junior lol. Never even popped up to my mind nor have heard I have such a comparison anywhere

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans