La Liga | Round 7: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-3

ItachiXXX

remember when messi could toy around with RM players like it was nothing? its like he decided to leave the clasico along with CR in 2018

I'll bet he stop ageing and with a team of great players around him. Given that he doesn't want to play with this Barca anymore. I'm surprised

His problem is lack of motivation. We should have let him leave.

I don't agree that lack of motivation is his main problem. He is a worse player than Barca fans are ready to accept. Age has caught with him - but Barca pays him as if he's still the best player in Europe, the fans still expect tons of goals etc...

He won't get the motivation you think he needs anywhere else. Frankly, he should just see the drawing on the wall and retire. He has nothing to prove and extra seasons will be a burden on his legacy.

Givenchy

1st half was actually enjoyable. 2nd half was a shitshow as to be expected, 2 teams consisting of mediocre, washed up hasbeens and inexperienced youngsters

La liga is in big trouble especially in the CL

FinBarcelonafan

Completely agree. Hope he is gone next year honestly. It?s over, he has no motivation to play with Barca and I have no desire to see him, and his teammates from a decade ago either.

This. So done with the golden generation. They gave us all they could, now it's time to move on.. Loved those times but they are not for the modern day.

Sorin

We were slightly better until the penalty but that was probably it. We looked deflated, like usual, and the big brain on the bench didn't help us one bit. There he should have energized the team and brought fresh legs and something else to the plate and yet this guy waited another 20 fucking minutes to make the first sub.

How the hell can anyone with half a brain, shouldn't even be a coach, couldn't see that we need to change something? I'm simply dumbfounded at what might have went through his mind while we were getting run over.

kattanib

Well, are they good enough?No.Pedri is not good enough Neither is Trincao.Fati rose before Koeman arrived.And Dest is the only one good enough for Barca.

Fati and Dest where the best two players along with Alba and Coutinho from our end.

Pedri is ridiculously talented and can become an Iniesta

Trincao and Dembele are average players

Home of Barca Fans