La Liga | Round 7: Atletico Madrid - FC Barcelona 2-0

Messigician

He played Raki instead of new toys Arthur and Alena.

Or Suarez instead of new toy Malcom.
Who disappeared from the Earth after Barca btw.
What a shock.

Again, just change names, the same will happen with current gems in 3 years.

The forum back then with [MENTION=13291]Cule4life[/MENTION] was crazy man.

" Valgreen is holding back the best squad in the world"

" Arthur is the next Xavi"

" Rakitic and Suarez are the worst players ever"

Meanwhile rest of us knew Valverde was getting 200% out of a finished squad lol

Zidane82

You think Gavi is Barca DNA? Perhaps only in height and technique.

But this guy is the most unBarcelona like midfielder to come from LaMasia in years. Even more so than Ilaix.

Combative, not a school boy, strong for 17.

He is more inline with the new generation of British players coming through than Spanish.

Breath of fresh air and the only bright spot in what is becoming a bleak season.

Pretty much nailed it

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He played Raki instead of new toys Arthur and Alena.

Or Suarez instead of new toy Malcom.
Who disappeared from the Earth after Barca btw.
What a shock.

Again, just change names, the same will happen with current gems in 3 years.

can't keep happening as the core is nearing retirement. Sooner or later, the kids you dislike will become regulars. Whether they're good enough or not is up to the next manager

Bobo32

Valverde got pretty much the most out of the worlds best squad, but he helped in making it a finished squad, instead of building on something for the future.

It would be nicer if he got to stay a bit longer, he deserved it surely, but he also should be the one to reap the fruits. It's silly to praise him a lot, I hope it is done sascastically.

ajnotkeith

You think Gavi is Barca DNA? Perhaps only in height and technique.

But this guy is the most unBarcelona like midfielder to come from LaMasia in years. Even more so than Ilaix.

Combative, not a school boy, strong for 17.

He is more inline with the new generation of British players coming through than Spanish.

Breath of fresh air and the only bright spot in what is becoming a bleak season.

Agreed. We literally never produce players like this.

Menace on the field, always pressing and sprinting, going in for a tackle whenever he can and actually getting involved. Will be a great box-to-box in the future.

And actually gets involved and contributes unlike some other youngsters who have jogged around the pitch and done nothing in their opportunities.

Messigician

Valverde got pretty much the most out of the worlds best squad, but he helped in making it a finished squad, instead of building on something for the future.

It would be nicer if he got to stay a bit longer, he deserved it surely, but he also should be the one to reap the fruits. It's silly to praise him a lot, I hope it is done sascastically.

You have the worst takes on the forum by far

FinBarcelonafan

Spot on Bobo. We should have started the process of changing some of the players five years ago
Lack of direction from the top hurt us. They should have seen our cycle to rnd soon and react.

JohnN

Missed the game. Was actually drinking with my girl so actually didn't miss anything important did I? Seems like we were crap. Sorry too drunk...

SeloBarca

Squad is physically a mess compared to world class teams. If you don't see that's to do with the manager you don't know as much as I thought you did.

The squad is the worst we have had in 20+ years.
The team is a wreck mentaly, physicaly and in skill.

Home of Barca Fans