La Liga | Round 5: Cadiz - FC Barcelona 0-0

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Still think everyone is overreacting. Very early days and we are only 4 points away from the top if we win our game in hand (don't tell me it is impossible - we would be in better form after some time).

jairzinho

We lack cutting edge and finishing up front. That's why we can't even break teams like Grananda and Cadiz down. The midfield and defense isn't necessarily too bad but that attack is horrible. Can't win games with the front line.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
We lack cutting edge and finishing up front. That's why we can't even break teams like Grananda and Cadiz down. The midfield and defense isn't necessarily too bad but that attack is horrible. Can't win games with the front line.

Honestly, even with this terrible attack, Depay had 3 sitters. That is a good number of clear-cut chances, just a lack of finishing quality. We have been really fucked with injuries to 4 forwards at once.

Koeman has to go still.

malvolio

Told you that we ain't winning here.

Don't think we wining vs Levante at home either. Next win will be vs Kiev at home, in CL.

gregorrin10

Told you that we ain't winning here.

Don't think we wining vs Levante at home either. Next win will be vs Kiev at home, in CL.

Koeman will be sacked tomorrow or on Saturday, and we'll win against Levante on Sunday with Schreuder as caretaker. You heard it here first. ;)

PhilS

Braithwaite, who had been helpful this season. Can't see how Luuk and Demir will be any help at all.

With all the youngsters playing these days, I can't tell yet which of them are just not ready yet, and which will never be good enough.

I can't watch this team this season.

sickstar

Calm down the results are to be expected in this rough transition state.
At least not below mid table for half season then enter EL zone, ultimately leading to 4-5 th position is final prediction for me.

Porque

I don't want to overreact on the result as there were the chances to win. And this is something we lacked last season too, just we had Messi to pull our asses out.

I do think if Koeman had until say, December, that we are best suited to revert to his 4231.

Something like the following, as we completely lack a right side, are putting too much pressure on Demir. Which is fine if the rest of your attack is functioning.

-------Stegen---------
Mingueza/Bob-Pique-Araujo-Alba/Balde
----------de Jong-Busquets--------------
-----Dest-Coutinho/Gavi-Memphis------
---------------Luuk-----------------------

Then when full squad:

-------Stegen---------
-----Dest-Pique-Araujo-Alba
----------de Jong-Busquets--------------
---------Dembele--Pedri-Ansu------
---------------Memphis-----------------------

Home of Barca Fans