La Liga Round 4: Osasuna - Barca 1-2

Co0ter

Disgusting performance. De Jong the only player looking to have even an ounce of class on the ball, tenacity or creativity. The fuck did I just watch. They only got worse once Osasuna went down a man after getting robbed of the game. At least Kounde showed glimpses of the CB he can be.

Nazario1985

That Osasuna equalizer is just too much to take ... In what pro football team you give that much of time & space in that area ..

JamDav1982

Balde, Gundogan and Romeu were all poor on that goal.

Romeu was hiding beside the CBs for some unknown reason when should as DM been on edge of area and on front of the defence.

Just more shite form Romeu that Barca will get punished for.

Asylum15

We look like a team of 5/10 functional players.
Everything is functional; we go wide, then back inside, then wide, then back inside.

It's aimless, uninspiring and lacking any ounce of personality.

Unless our wide players do something individual, we don't create an ounce.

I can't help but feel a better manager would have this group doing better.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Real Madrid are looking at Barça's matches with great suspicion, they believe that the refereeing decisions vs Osasuna and Villarreal helped them win games that they shouldn't have and keep the touch in the start of this season.

Real Madrid think Sorloth's goal shouldn't have been disallowed and last night vs Osasuna, Kounde's goal was a foul and there was no penalty on Lewandowski. The club is paying close attention to all decisions this season.

[Diario AS]

It’s funny that we get 50/50 decisions on our side for a change in just 2 matches that they’ve been getting for decades. They make a song and dance about it quickly so early? If anything that is suspicious that they ignore their favouritism from referees for decades but write about us quickly over 2 matches. It’s like a little brother and older brother, the little brother is treated better from the mother for a long time but when the older brother gets treated the same temporally the little brother gets upset even when they know fine well they’ll get favoured the rest of the year. Sad :facepalm:

ajnotkeith

Real Madrid are looking at Barça's matches with great suspicion, they believe that the refereeing decisions vs Osasuna and Villarreal helped them win games that they shouldn't have and keep the touch in the start of this season.

Real Madrid think Sorloth's goal shouldn't have been disallowed and last night vs Osasuna, Kounde's goal was a foul and there was no penalty on Lewandowski. The club is paying close attention to all decisions this season.

[Diario AS]

It’s funny that we get 50/50 decisions on our side for a change in just 2 matches that they’ve been getting for decades. They make a song and dance about it quickly so early? If anything that is suspicious that they ignore their favouritism from referees for decades but write about us quickly over 2 matches. It’s like a little brother and older brother, the little brother is treated better from the mother for a long time but when the older brother gets treated the same temporally the little brother gets upset even when they know fine well they’ll get favoured the rest of the year. Sad :facepalm:
As usual the problem with such an analysis is you're not right that it only happens over 2 matches. As any team, we have benefitted from refereeing a lot and also lost from refereeing.

For example Gavi end last season as the player with the most fouls in LaLiga and only had 6? Yellow cards. Is that evidence of corruption or just refs making mistakes.

Equally we have also had decisions go against us, but in general, both us and Madrid benefit from the classic big club bias.

serghei

Lol. :lol:
who wote that, some 14 year old Madrid fan from reddit? Only error so far is us not getting a clear pen in the last minutes vs Getafe, a decision that cost us 2 points most likely.

ajnotkeith

Lol. :lol:
who wote that, some 14 year old Madrid fan from reddit? Only error so far is us not getting a clear pen in the last minutes vs Getafe, a decision that cost us 2 points most likely.
Yet if the Lewandowski pen and opposing red card had been given to a Madrid opponent you would cry about corruption here and how its impossible for Barca to win the league.

ajnotkeith

No. That is a standard pen that gets given 9 times out of 10 in any league.
When Madrid are given legitimate penalties you make comments here about how the league is corrupt.

There isnt corruption in Spanish refereeing. Refs make fair share of mistakes for and against as with any clubs but top clubs generally get a little more bias.

That's basically it.

serghei

Nah, even in the last game I said Madrid should have gotten a pen vs Getafe based on the replay I saw. Talking out of your ass again. Only ref I don't like is Manzano.

ajnotkeith

Nah, even in the last game I said Madrid should have gotten a pen vs Getafe based on the replay I saw. Talking out of your ass again.
Nah, even in the last game I said Madrid should have gotten a pen vs Getafe based on the replay I saw. Talking out of your ass again. Only ref I don't like is Manzano.
You have commented multiple times about how refereeing is biased to Madrid in Spain over the last year. And also said that it is a struggle to win LaLiga much because of bias towards Madrid.

I can pull these up if you insist you have not made these comments even though you clearly have.

Home of Barca Fans