La Liga Round 4: Osasuna - Barca 1-2

L3v1s

Late kick-offs on Sundays are my favorite for Barca games. Sundays are boring and you already have the sentiment of Monday coming in.
Best time to fall asleep too for me.

Perhaps the reason we are playing on Sunday once again is due to Osasuna having game tomorrow in Conference League play offs.

mc_lovin

Cancelo and Felix should't start. There's simply no need, we aren't that desperate.

If Yamal starts here it's fair to say he's our #1 winger.

serghei

Raphinha should start and is gonna start. People are losing their heads again over Lamal just like with Ansu Fati. They never learn...

serghei

Ferran over Raphina.

Not even close. Ferran is better in the center in recent months. I'd have him over current Lewa if he continues to be shite. Raphinha does a huge amount of defensive work that most fans don't consider at all.

This is gonna be useful with Cancelo as well, since Cancelo needs help defensively. Not a good defender in the slightest.

ajnotkeith

Raphinha should start and is gonna start. People are losing their heads again over Lamal just like with Ansu Fati. They never learn...
Yea, you guys are so dumb for not successfully foreseeing that Ansu would spend 2 years (literally) injured.

Makes you look like a fool for not knowing that... says Serghei.

Horatio

You're welcome
Not even close. Ferran is better in the center in recent months. I'd have him over current Lewa if he continues to be shite. Raphinha does a huge amount of defensive work that most fans don't consider at all.

This is gonna be useful with Cancelo as well, since Cancelo needs help defensively. Not a good defender in the slightest.
Ferran did well on right last season.

Home of Barca Fans