La Liga Round 38: Sevilla - Barca 1-2

soul24rage

Last game of the season

GOhfGaKXYAACx15

Porque

Seeing this Inigo-Cubarsi partnership for the nth game in a row, I'm really dreading the thought of selling Araujo and reverting to a typical Barcelona defence that has starred in such adventures as The Hateful 8, 4 Goals and a Crying Alba and From Rome with 3.

M3ls

Raphinha, Araujo.

Either these guys have a conflict with Xavi, or the club decided not to risk their health, since they are close to retirement, and in the event of an injury, transfers could fall through.

Messi983

Seeing this Inigo-Cubarsi partnership for the nth game in a row, I'm really dreading the thought of selling Araujo and reverting to a typical Barcelona defence that has starred in such adventures as The Hateful 8, 4 Goals and a Crying Alba and From Rome with 3.

I think Araujo is carrying an injury and he agreed with Xavi to not risk him ahead of Copa America.

Great to win Xavi's final game.

Also happy to see Pedri and Fermin working well together, hopefully Flick will find a way to build on that. Well, most important thing for Pedri is to stay fit, his quality is undeniable. And Fermin made a big step forward over the last 6 months or so. He brings another dimension to the team.

Home of Barca Fans