La Liga | Round 38: SD Eibar - FC Barcelona

Wow, the difference between the 1st and 20th place in Spain is horrific. You should expect 2-3 million euros for the last place, in order to make the league a bit more fair - not a 60 million difference.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Not watching the game but I am seeing we had 0 shots in the first half? What kind of abomination is that??

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
More than another CDM I think we need a creative midfielder. Someone who can actually function as an attacking CM and is great at chance creation.

kattanib

Indeed we do.

E15O5tQXsAAxZhg

So we lose 12 million euros bottling this match which can cover Koeman sacking and more? Sure send Messi and Pedri for vacation who cares

Edit: 7 million apparently.. still covers his sacking

Last edited:

Vladinho

Guys, did any of you tried onto becoming a pro players? Wathcing our players I have the feeling it takes very little to become one...just be fit, so you can pass medicals and you are all set.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If we lose this game and Sevilla wins tomorrow, do we still get the 3rd place? Both are at 77 points and we are better H2H?

fergus90

We definitely need a creative midfielder. Busquets is still the best at playing that final ball or incisive pass. FDJ whilst great at other elements of midfield play does not have the eye or execution for a through ball/final pass.

xXKonan

Such a miserable game from a miserable team.

This team fucking sucks, no mentality, and damaged goods.

Home of Barca Fans