La Liga | Round 37: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo

kattanib

I honestly do not care what Pep Guardiola feelings are, or what his career aspirations are ... etc

When your country is calling for you to join the army you join. End of story.

Pep, Catalonia is calling!!!

The team needs a mindset shift and needs someone to consistently shout at them so that it sticks in their head. Messi thinks he can do everything alone when it matters, and the team thinks that they need to pass to Messi in order to do everything by himself

Last edited:

Nazario1985

Yet some people will come here with some bullshit in their eyes and spite some shit like : "Koeman tactic"

The guy is lost have no idea no identity no style, no high enough IQ to pull the team from situations.

The players are lost in the field the whole defensive line is walking on each other position which show NOTHING is setup, and players don't have precise enough instructions.

Right now without FDJ the only thing keeping the team afloat is Busi + Messi, the reste can't even make a fucking simple pass.

Demb?l? need to consult a mental institution

Nazario1985

I honestly do not care what Pep Guardiola feelings are, or what his career aspirations are ... etc

The team needs a mindset shift and needs someone to consistently shout at them so that it sticks in their head. Messi thinks he can do everything alone when it matters, and the team thinks that they need to pass to Messi in order to do everything by himself

Correction : Messi knows they can't do shit by themselves, and he knows there is NO setup from Koeman to push forward just relying on individualities.

Also fuck Pep he doesn't have the guts like Zidane to come back he want his image (mainly built by Messi/Xavi/Iniesta) to stay clean.

kattanib

Yet some people will come here with some bullshit in their eyes and spite some shit like : "Koeman tactic"

The guy is lost have no idea no identity no style, no high enough IQ to pull the team from situations.

The players are lost in the field the whole defensive line is walking on each other position which show NOTHING is setup, and players don't have precise enough instructions.

Right now without FDJ the only thing keeping the team afloat is Busi + Messi, the reste can't even make a fucking simple pass.

Demb?l? need to consult a mental institution
What did Dembele do? :lol:

jamrock

Yep our defensive really cost us the league, our forward like imperfect as they are, actually did their job. But our defense & defensive organization has been horrible for a few years now & nothing has been done to address it.

JedBanker

We have conceded so many goals down the right wing these last few games. Koemans solution: play a winger as a right wing back who never tracks back.....the tactical acumen is unparalleled.

JerseyAddict

Funny how we all thought we lack proper 9 and shit but at the end Lenglets pens and Piques clowning costed us the League. Return of Pique was biggest "shit" that happend. I love the guy, I have 5 or 6 of his jerseys, but what utter shit is he after the return...
Defense is what costed us the league title.

And "fun" fact is that pur coach was one of Barcas best defenders of all time. LoL

kattanib

Funny how we all thought we lack proper 9 and shit but at the end Lenglets pens and Piques clowning costed us the League. Return of Pique was biggest "shit" that happend. I love the guy, I have 5 or 6 of his jerseys, but what utter shit is he after the return...
Defense is what costed us the league title.

And "fun" fact is that pur coach was one of Barcas best defenders of all time. LoL
They say if you a great at something it does not mean you are great at teaching it

kattanib

The question is why was Koeman a good defender? What was his strength?

Pep was a mind and thus as a manager he had a good read of the game as well and good vision

JerseyAddict

I think Pep doesn't give a shit about current state of thecoub. He would come back already if he cared. He sees no future of this team, he knows there is no money, so he doesn't want to come and just "lose the aura".

Home of Barca Fans