La Liga | Round 36: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 3-1

soul24rage

In theory, FDJ would do well in a double pivot.

Curious to see how he does. Hope the double pivot of FDJ and Gavi works.

ajnotkeith

Wtf, i am not often reading/writing posts in this forum, but i am pretty sure that Bobo32 guy is Ricky Puig or his father/brother/friend/agent. There is no other explanation for this reaction. The guy went nuts for a third tier player, that not a single coach likes.

I get it.

Even if they are not that good, everyone has that player they really like and vibe with, and love their style.

And especially for those who play or played competitively, everyone has that one player to love that reminds them of themselves playing.

Bobo doesn't love Puig because he is good but because he loves his style. He'll enjoy it much more when Puig always starts in Tenerife rather then riding the bench at Barca.

Bobo32

Would Xavi play Xavi?

Yeah he would, Xavi was a safety-driven midfielder, extremely stubborn on the pitch in never playing anything speculative. He was great technically and had great vision, so he could play "difficult" passes, but never speculative.
Xavi wouldn't play Iniesta though.

It is crazy that he plays these extremely unsafe, speculatively playing and error-prone wingers and attackers all the time though, all the while moaning about "easy mistakes" in the post game interviews. I am beginning to feel hate towards him, the fucking idiot! Just watch the numbers, and watch his complete trust for the player, who disrespected and disrespects the club.

JamDav1982

Is Bobo not the one who claimed Arthur took more risks with ball than Xavi?

Guy is clueless and trying the Xavi was a safe mid again.

Worst shouts have ever seen from anyone on this forum aint no mistakin.

All these top coaches cant believe their luck they could get Puig for free soon!

Catta

Puig fans should have appreciated Koeman more. He is the coach who gave him the most game time in his career.

Porque

Yeah he would, Xavi was a safety-driven midfielder, extremely stubborn on the pitch in never playing anything speculative. He was great technically and had great vision, so he could play "difficult" passes, but never speculative.
Xavi wouldn't play Iniesta though.

It is crazy that he plays these extremely unsafe, speculatively playing and error-prone wingers and attackers all the time though, all the while moaning about "easy mistakes" in the post game interviews. I am beginning to feel hate towards him, the fucking idiot! Just watch the numbers, and watch his complete trust for the player, who disrespected and disrespects the club.

4231 is actually great for Puig in the hole.

How will you feel in 2 hours time when Jandro or Alvaro Sanz get brought on and Puig stays on the bench?

JamDav1982

How will you feel in 2 hours time when Jandro or Alvaro Sanz get brought on and Puig stays on the bench?

Its his best position as doesnt have to worry about leaving gaps but he doesnt have the final pass or the goalscoring to be a 10.

Bobo32

I am feeling very angry right now and lost all willingness to watch this game that I had looked forward to for a couple of days.

I think in 2 hours time I will maybe be less angry, because Fati might get some playing time, and Sanz or Jandro coming on for one of the attackers will increase my interest in the game by A LOT. And Puig might maybe get 12 minutes too, after all, and if so he'll surely bring my mood back up.

But the decision is fucking indefensible from Xavi.

Iniesta Ultra

Wow, I tune in to find this shit out.

Nothing surprises me anymore and now I'm certain Xavi needs fired this summer unfuckingbelievable that cunt.

Andresito

Staff member
It amazes me how some are so incredibly convinced of Riqui Puig. They're talking as if there's absolutely NO CHANCE that he isn't good enough.

I don't understand what it'll take for them to be convinced. Everything around him has changed since he emerged, even got to play for Spain's U21 in a whole different environment.

There isn't an ounce of nuance in the logical thinking. EVERYONE are against Riqui Puig, it's ALWAYS somebody elses fault. Everything is black or white, in this case the whole world is against Riqui. SO unfair.

I personally had high hopes for Riqui in around 2019. But that hope has faded away as it made me realize that maybe, just maybe, I was wrong.

Catta

Love seeing the Puig fanboys turn on Xavi, after shitting non stop on Koeman. Took them only 6 months to ask for Xavi to get sacked.

Bobo32

It amazes me how some are so incredibly convinced of Riqui Puig. They're talking as if there's absolutely NO CHANCE that he isn't good enough.

I don't understand what it'll take for them to be convinced. Everything around him has changed since he emerged, even got to play for Spain's U21 in a whole different environment.

There isn't an ounce of nuance in the logical thinking. EVERYONE are against Riqui Puig, it's ALWAYS somebody elses fault. Everything is black or white, in this case the whole world is against Riqui. SO unfair.

I personally had high hopes for Riqui in around 2019. But that hope has faded away as it made me realize that maybe, just maybe, I was wrong.

Passive aggressive as you often are. You have asked me directly multiple times and I have answered and then you have always gone quiet. I don't think you are really amazed. I am very nuanced.

Riqui has scored 1 wonder goal in the less than 45 minutes he has played in total in the last 4 months.

Gari

So many forwards, but no goals and not even shots on goal. Strange. Maybe more forwards are needed, because that's how it works?

Home of Barca Fans