La Liga | Round 35: FC Barcelona - Atletico Madrid 1-1

raskolnikov

We cant focus on Madrid though. Just win this match and the next one vs Levante on tuesday.

If you see Real vs Chelsea they look terrible. You cant imagine them not losing points vs sevilla, granada away, bilbao away or villarreal at home.
Al banana peels for a struggling team on its last legs.

Only thing we need to do is keep up where we left of vs Valencia and grind out these wins and keel the pressure on.

Bobo32

Maybe a bit of a disgusting post by me this, but I can see any of the teams go clean from here, but I can also see Sevilla win the title after all...
Real Madrid will be clear favourites in all their remaining games, but will probably slip at least once, regardless of their form.

For Barcelona it's always about winning their games, they too are favourites every time, and I can't understand the losers mentality to care about who wins if you don't win. There is a chance for a title so of course they should try and win their games.

serghei

I agree, we can't think of Madrid. Win every match and hope for something. If not, next season the league becomes a must if Koeman gets another year.

Morten

While a draw would be ideal, any result will do from our perspective, so it will be a nice game to watch.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Maybe a bit of a disgusting post by me this, but I can see any of the teams go clean from here, but I can also see Sevilla win the title after all...
Real Madrid will be clear favourites in all their remaining games, but will probably slip at least once, regardless of their form.

For Barcelona it's always about winning their games, they too are favourites every time, and I can't understand the losers mentality to care about who wins if you don't win. There is a chance for a title so of course they should try and win their games.

Agree, we need to win our matches! If Sevilla wants to be title race they need to beat real tomorrow.

mc_lovin

Have a good feeling (famous last words). Atletico looks more offensive than usual when facing us.

Dest thakfully starts for us, rest as expected.

Horatio

You're welcome
Doesn't feel like a big game at all because it will be 9 o' cock in the morning in Colombia when they play. Will watch it while eating my cereals heh.

Vilarrubi

Bog eyed Busi makes an appearance.

E03hGrcXEAIzFhd

Home of Barca Fans